• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT : Kalos born flawless shiny, LF : same

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Just got a Pinsir, and not interested in Gourgeist :S Do you have something else?

I think the only other Kalos born I have that you don't are Excadrill (5IV) and Chespin. (6IV Impish) Can't remember I they have any egg moves.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    I think the only other Kalos born I have that you don't are Excadrill (5IV) and Chespin. (6IV Impish) Can't remember I they have any egg moves.

Dont need egg moves on Excadrill :) Im assuming hes missing s. att and he's Mold breaker ? If so, i'm interested :)

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
    I'm just making sure, most people dont even bother reading and then realize...XD I'll check your list and come back to you in a few.

Sounds good, just post on my thread and let me know. I won't be able to clone until Friday at the earliest, but I'll let you know on Friday when i'm able to :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    Sounds good, just post on my thread and let me know. I won't be able to clone until Friday at the earliest, but I'll let you know on Friday when i'm able to :D

Ok ^^ Im interested in your Scyther, Lapras, Magikarp, Totodile, Petilil and Frilish. Thats a 6 for 6 :)
    So just let me know when you are available to clone, because I dont know if i'll be on a lot during the week end ^^

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
    Ok ^^ Im interested in your Scyther, Lapras, Magikarp, Totodile, Petilil and Frilish. Thats a 6 for 6 :)
    So just let me know when you are available to clone, because I dont know if i'll be on a lot during the week end ^^

All of those are just my regular IV bred Pokemon, not my flawless shinies :o

All that i'm willing to trade for what I want from you are under the "Competitive Shiny" portion of my shop.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    All of those are just my regular IV bred Pokemon, not my flawless shinies :o

All that i'm willing to trade for what I want from you are under the "Competitive Shiny" portion of my shop.

Oh yeah im dumb, lol. Then umm Alakazam, Koffing, Scizor, Heracross, Houndhour and Electrike ^^

Years
    hello I got this today :D

shiny skiddo/sap sipper/careful/female 6iv - milk drink
    shiny klefki/prankster/bold/female 6iv
    shiny ralts/synchronize/modest/female 6iv
    shiny espurr/keen eye/modest/male 5iv - atk
    shiny goomy/gooey/modest/male 6iv counter,curse,iron tail,acid armor
    shiny absol/super luck/naive/male 6iv baton pass,play rough

are you interested?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    Interested in the skiddo. Which one of mine interest you ? I didnt edit it in a while not sure i'll have what you want, but ill edit it soon.

Years
    I'm interetes in this one
    6 IV Jolly Sheer Force Bagon (Hydro pump, Dragon pulse, Dragon dance, lvl 1)
    I can do the clone :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    Oh ok then :) Well i might be interested in Klefki too if you want to clone trade another of mine :).

Years
    Ok I want this one too :D
    -5 IV Modest Rain Dish Squirtle (Aura Spere, Dragon pulse, lvl 1)
    can we do the trade tomorrow
    is that ok?

Last edited:
    Back