• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT: Shiny Pokemon & Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Shinies that I can offer that you don't have are Leafeon, Machoke, Machop, Fletchling, Fletchinder, Sealio, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, and Virizion. I should also mention that some of the pokemon that you have marked on your shiny living dex are impossible (Celebi, Volcanion, Meloetta, Hoopa). These are definitely hacks, as they cannot be found shiny in any game/event. The mew is also very unlikely.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong but the only way to get Shiny Yveltal/Xerneas is through the event since they were shiny-locked in XY, right? If so any one that isn't level 100 is also hacked.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    shiny blissey ok then ?

I can take a shiny Blissey for it then. :D

Shinies that I can offer that you don't have are Leafeon, Machoke, Machop, Fletchling, Fletchinder, Sealio, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, and Virizion. I should also mention that some of the pokemon that you have marked on your shiny living dex are impossible (Celebi, Volcanion, Meloetta, Hoopa). These are definitely hacks, as they cannot be found shiny in any game/event. The mew is also very unlikely.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong but the only way to get Shiny Yveltal/Xerneas is through the event since they were shiny-locked in XY, right? If so any one that isn't level 100 is also hacked.

I know some of them you can't get yet but for me this is just for fun so I don't plan on trading these away. As for the Yveltal/Xerneas I had forgotten about those and they both came from a friend of mine so he must not have realized that. Are you looking for any shinies in particular?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back