• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: Shiny Sawsbuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • Hello! :)

I am not at home, so I don't have my 3ds, but I have a Blastoise, a Lanturn, Vanilux, Delibird... I have more but I don't remember xD
    I have some legendairies too.

'l contatc yoou later tonoght with my list of shinies but I am really interested by your Sawsbuck :D

Years
  • Hello! :)

I am not at home, so I don't have my 3ds, but I have a Blastoise, a Lanturn, Vanilux, Delibird... I have more but I don't remember xD
    I have some legendairies too.

'l contatc yoou later tonoght with my list of shinies but I am really interested by your Sawsbuck :D

Cool. I'll speak to you a little later then.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • So i have...
    Gyarados
    Delibird
    Vaniluxe
    Blastoie
    Gengar
    Lanturn
    Suicune
    Roselia
    Salamence
    Xernead
    Plakia
    Dialga
    Yveltal
    Diancie
    Jirachi

PM me for the informations!

(None of them are hatched or capture by me. I try to complete my shiny dex, so I trade shiny that I will retrade after. But I love Sawsbuck. I might keep sawsbuck :3 )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back