• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: Untouched 5IV Porygons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    I've been breeding Porygons left and right, haven't grabbed a 6IV yet, but 5IV's are do-able. I can take the time to make it the nature you want if you're willing to wait. But I'm not looking for anything back in particular, but it would be nice if I got a little bit out of it!! Thank you!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015
    A modest 5IV Porygon would be nice. I have an extra 5IV Magby I can offer or a 5IV Cubone.
    The Magby is modest with 31/x/31/31/31/31 but the Cubone I have on hand is impish with 31/31/31/31/31/x.
    The Magby has the egg move Belch and the Cubone has the egg moves Perish Song and Skull Bash.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    I can get it for you, but you'd have to wait til tomorrow. I can get you another 5IV of your choice if you want to get rid of both of those

Years
  • I have a handful of Pokémon on Bank with several IVs and some Egg moves alongside them. Would, say, a Meditite in a Level Ball with Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch and Psycho Cut work for you? Or a Moon Ball Houndour? They both have 4 IVs and are in Apricorn balls (as you can see), so they're not as easy to get.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    I'll trade you a shiny houndor for that houndor, I like giving people good stuff haha

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    Maybe we'll just have to trade a private message, I got a lot of pokes. My Dex is almost done, I have a lot of shinies and pretty much can breed any thing you need. I have four 6IV shiny dittos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back