• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fukai Mori (Deep Forest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
  • Thank you. <3 The girl fits the song Santa baby so perfectly, don't you think? :3 Yours is very cute as well~

Anyway...who did you go Christmas shopping for? =o

I also hope I can get something Inuyasha this year. =3

Click my banner and you will see that you, me and Rai are now the Inuyasha sisters of Doom! >D Seeing as we all like different forms of Inuyasha...and everything about Inuyasha~

Thanks ^^ And she does!What anime is she from?
    Err..for mysself? xD I went with afew friends! :3
    That's what I'm hoping..getting the ENGLISH dub of at least some of the Hakudoushi eppys <3333 *dies*

Wow,I am honored XDD *goes edit siggy*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Yes, our Shippou Tail corporation will conquer the world >:D

Yay for being sisters of doom!!! =DD And Kimi, it says I am no longer able to accept people for this group O___O Did you do that or did it somehow get disabled accidentally? o.o

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • You cant? O.o Eh...I'll hafta talk to Andy about it.

Unless one of you want to take onwnership of it instead of me...I'm not on long enough to really check the memberships and who joins...

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • You see, my avatar setting wasn't working so Andy combined my account with another...And that's probably when the privilige o.o I don't know if I want to take over entirely O__O It's up to you! ^__^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Well,whatever the problem may be I hope it gets fixed soon! =3
    I watchd Inuyasha a on Tuesday.Really awesdome episode x3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • ^Is it me or have you been obsessed with stressing the last letter of the last word of your last sentence lately? xP

Like I've said a kajillion times before,I like staying up and watching it myself ;D
    Thurday's episode as so fun x3 I like how Chiara Zanni pronounces Moryoumaru XDDDD;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I've watched all of Inuyasha on fansubs, but I hate the English dubbing... except the dubbing in Sesshomaru's group was actually quite alright.

Soul Eater

Years
  • I love your avvy. <3

Welcome to the Inuyasha group~

Beware of three insane Inuyasha fangirls. 8D

There names are Kimi (Me), Rai, and Kanna. Again...you have been warned.

Also...please be sure to read first post. I wont bug you to join right away...but its good if you join~

Last edited:

22sa

Years
  • lol, I'm just as obessessed perhaps.

<3 Sesshomaru & Rin.

22sa

Years
  • That reminds me, Kagome lets herself be seen naked too much. Her guts are too amazingly high. :\

Soul Eater

Years
  • That reminds me, Kagome lets herself be seen naked too much. Her guts are too amazingly high. :\

ROFL...yeah and not only that she expects people not to pay attention...especially Inuyasha. XD

OMG....have you ever seen Castle Beyond the looking glass? (Damn I love that movie.<3)

Well....Sango, Shippo and Kagome are naked in the sauna...well after Sango chucks a boulder at Miroku...Inuyasha comes in right?

Well...as always Kagome says sit...but what is sooooo funny is that Inuyasha falls right into the water. I always crack up over that! XD

22sa

Years
  • ROFL...yeah and not only that she expects people not to pay attention...especially Inuyasha. XD

OMG....have you ever seen Castle Beyond the looking glass? (Damn I love that movie.<3)

Well....Sango, Shippo and Kagome are naked in the sauna...well after Sango chucks a boulder at Miroku...Inuyasha comes in right?

Well...as always Kagome says sit...but what is sooooo funny is that Inuyasha falls right into the water. I always crack up over that! XD
    I remember that scene!! Kagome was like "iiiieeeee" so fakingly when she sees Inuyasha naked in the hot spring, lol.

I loved the third movie best, but...

I loved that movie second best. I love Asagi. I love this quote from Sesshomaru: "My only desire is to battle the ultimate oppoenent. That was not you."

Soul Eater

Years
  • I remember that scene!! Kagome was like "iiiieeeee" so fakingly when she sees Inuyasha naked in the hot spring, lol.

I loved the third movie best, but...

I loved that movie second best. I love Asagi. I love this quote from Sesshomaru: "My only desire is to battle the ultimate oppoenent. That was not you."

As hot as Sesshomaru is...he has no emotion. XD

He acts is if he has not a care in the world...and yet he does care about Rin and Jaken...he's kust too proud to admit it.

In the second movie I love it when Inuyasha says, "There blows that theory".

22sa

Years
  • As hot as Sesshomaru is...he has no emotion. XD

He acts is if he has not a care in the world...and yet he does care about Rin and Jaken...he's kust too proud to admit it.

In the second movie I love it when Inuyasha says, "There blows that theory".
    I didn't like the first and second movies... :\
    Spoiler:

Oh I love this quote of Sesshomaru's too: "I, Sesshomaru, have no one to protect." It's just as you said. He doesn't admit his care. It really mystifies me, that scene where Sesshomaru mutters those words
    Spoiler:

Soul Eater

Years
  • I didn't like the first and second movies... :\
    Spoiler:

Oh I love this quote of Sesshomaru's too: "I, Sesshomaru, have no one to protect." It's just as you said. He doesn't admit his care. It really mystifies me, that scene where Sesshomaru mutters those words
    Spoiler:

Heh...Yeah. XD

Don't even get me started on Inuyasha. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back