• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    Yeah. I'm sure all FMA fans have at least heard of this. I'm also shocked nothing has been posted. Anyway, pretty cool. :3 I've yet to watch the first episode. I'm downloading it now.

Uhh I tried to post a URL here, but it won't let me cause I haven't made 15 posts. The website is called fma-brotherhood... dot com.

The cool thing is, is downloading is legal. The episode has been officially subbed and put up for us non-japanese people to watch. Awesome. That's not the official site, but it does have the video that was put up, and that's what we want, right?

Basically, forget any FMA you have seen before. This is basically Take 2. Except this time, we're gonna follow the manga. Neat.

Years
    Is it actually confirmed that FMA2 would be following the storyline of the manga? I hadn't read anything about that. D:

I really enjoyed this 'first' episode. I never watched any subbed FMA before - always dubbed, oddly enough, given I usually watch subbed anime - so this was a little different for me, what with being used to Vic Mignogna's Ed. xD;

(Also, I hear that Mustang has a new seiyuu - the same one that voices James in Pokémon. xD)

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    So the studio is giving official subs? I guess they figured that they might as well sub it themselves since fangroups will do it anyways. I saw the first episode last night and it was pretty cool. I can't wait until next week.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    The first iteration was on my list of stuff to see, but since this is airing and it's apparently more true to the source material, I figure I may as well watch it instead. Not to mention they're streaming it subbed, which is my preferred way of watching (streaming with subs, that is).

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    It was good. I liked it alot. I mean the action in the first episode got me uber pumped.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Speak of the devil. I was just talking about this series. Saw the first episode, and I've gotta say, I like it. Of course, I've always liked Fullmetal Alchemist, even when the mnga fanboys whine about every little change. But this way, we hopefully won't see as much complaining about who they make into an antagonist.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    This will be a ride because even though I know the anime very well, I never read beyond book 1 of the manga. So it's completely new. xD;

Very excellent though I must say.

wee187

Years
    I need to rewatch it. I fell asleep watching it! Not because I didn't like it, I loved it, but at the time I was in bed watching an anime with the lights off, while I haven't slept in a day and a half. Ack.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    That.

WAS AWESOME. ; ;

I watched it Sunday evening, and I swear I've watched it three times since then. >>;

I really hope this lasts more than 52 episodes.. it should since it's following the manga, and the team won't have to figure out some half-hearted ending.

wee187

Years
    I agree, I didn't like the anime's ending much. Hopefully the manga's will be better.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I've been waiting for this new series for awhile, and when I found out that Yui(who happens to be my favourite J-pop singer) had the opening, I was even more ecstatic than before. XD

I watched it Sunday morning RAW, before heading off to work. And later that night, when the subbed version was up, I watched it. And of course, it was awesome.

I sure hope this show will live up to all of our expectations. *crosses fingers*

Back