• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Full Pokedex Without Cheating

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I've never had the patience for that, the closest was about 450. However, on firered my brother did get 383 pokemon once, missing only jirachi, mew, and celebi.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I must say, I have a lot of time on my hand to try but I just don't want to for some reason.

Maybe one day I will try it just to see what happens, but knowing me I'll probably get tired of catching a whole bunch of pokemon and trading over.

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
    Years
    Well, I'm all done in Platinum, except for Arceus, which I'm still waiting for.

Getting all of them was tedious, as the trading animation is ridiculously long. And I traded the majority from my Pearl.

But now I'm here and only one off.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I got my emerald lllooonnnggg after the events had come out so I had to hack the gba ones... I've gotten all pokemon except for arceus.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I have completed the whole entire sinnoh pokedex. However, the national dex is what I have yet to complete.

Years
    I got Fire Red up to about 375. The only things missing were Leaf Green-exclusive Johtos, the Totodile line, Ho-oh/Entei/Suicune, and unobtainables.

I've never gotten bored enough with the GenIV games to even bother filling the National Dex. I should probably go do that on one of my games, probably Pearl, so that I can properly patrol the GTS for bargains.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Well, no dex can be complete without Arceus, except the Gen III Dex, which I did complete without cheating; I got a Deoxys in a Mexican videogame expo, and caught an Adamant one. In fact, I can still go and catch it once per day. O_O.

As per Gen IV Dexes, I only need a legit Arceus, and I'll finally do so, since the Arceus I have is a hacked one, caught in the Hall of Origin, of course. But once the movie Arceus is out, I'll finally have done so. :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well maybe one day when I feel like it I will try. Since Arceus still isn't an event than I won't do it yet. I don't really like hacked pokemon that much.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I actually only have 13 more to catch, and i didn't get any by cheating, my friends got the legends for me,seeing as i'm so lazy to go to the events, hopefully i can get the whole pokedex soon :D

Back