• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Togekiss team?!

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    All right, before you guys tell me that's a ridiculous premise of a team, this is all just in good fun and I realize using the same Pokemon for all 6 slots is never a good idea but these restrictions are always a funny challenge for me and I love trolling around battle spot with teams that would make other people laugh.

With that out of the way, Togekiss is my favourite ever Pokemon and I've built a team with 6 Togekisses (however I have EVEN MORE for other uses such as Doubles etc). But it's not that great and I'd love to see what kind of creative/funny Togekiss sets you guys can come up with. It doesn't necessarily have to be a suggestion for a full Togekiss team, but I love to have various sets for this Pokemon since it's so flexible with what movesets you can give it and how to utilzie it.

I have a standard Leftovers/Thunder Wave/Air Slash Togekiss I normally take to Battle Spot to mess around with those who think using the Primal pair and Mega Rayquaza and Darkrai etc etc is the foolproof team, but it's probably quite a predictable set and I suppose at the end it's still OU which is only a rank below Uber. I've also come up with these other sets, all with the ability Serene Grace:

Setup Togekiss: Max EVs in HP, then the remaining split half and half into Defense and Sp. Defense. Moves are Nasty Plot, Reflect, Light Screen and Baton Pass. Calm/Bold nature and holds Sitrus Berry.

Defensive Togekiss: Max EVs in HP and Defense. Holds a Rocky Helmet. Moves are focussed on hitting those with a type advantage that would normally use physical attacks, such as steel, so either Aura Sphere and/or Fire Blast are given as well as Roost.

Take one for the team Togekiss: Used in doubles/triples. It has max EVs in HP and I believe some in Defense and Sp. Defense and possibly speed but I don't remember... Uses moves such as Follow Me, Ancient Power, Roost and at the moment Safeguard but I am thinking of changing this to Heal Bell. Holds a Sitrus Berry to make it live a bit longer before it goes down ;(

I once wanted to make a fully troll Togekiss and use Roost + Rest + Sleeptalk + Metronome, until I realized Sleeptalk will never pick Metronome. How sad!!!

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • Ever thought of a guns blazing togekiss. Full invest to attack and sp atk investment with giga impact hyper beam double edge and an element attack such Blizzard. Dk if it can learn double edge though

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    There's always the gimmick Choice Band set. Max Atk, split HP and Speed; Adamant Nature; Hustle Ability

Extremespeed, Brick Break/Drain Punch, Aerial Ace, Zen Headbutt. It also gets double edge and return, but since it's no longer a Normal type it doesn't hit as hard as it used to.

Back