• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist Fanclub

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    D: FMA club needs love.. especially since the new series is going now. ; ;

I haven't joined a fanclub in like.. 3 years.. but mind if I join? xD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yay, more members. :P It's true, I forgot about Rose...but I find Noah or whatever from the movie much more annoying.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    wtf is wrong with you guys scar is one of my favorite characters. i mean, who doesnt love the guy who goes around brutally murdering people for religious reasons....cause that is just plain awesomeness...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol, since you put it that way...yeah. xD By the way, did you guys watch the three episodes of FMA Brotherhood? I only watched the first two.

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    Is any body up to date with the manga?

Spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Also, Joinage please.

The snorlax master

Jonny boy
    Years
    May I join the club? I really love the manga! I have seen the anime, but so many things were left out...My favorite character would either be Ling or Colonel Mustang.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yay, new members. And I thought this thread would die and rot. >_>

I've read the whole manga three times. I was a bit surprised by the last chapter, too. I mean...Envy...envious of humans? O_o It just doesn't seem to fit with his MWAHAHAHA KILL!!!! personality. And he committed suicide. How is that normal?

I like Ling too. I love the scenes with him and Ed. They're always so funny. LOL:

Ling: After all, it's not safe for a young teenager like myself to travel around.

Ed: Wait...young teenager? How old are you?

Ling: I'm fifteen.

Winry: *turns to Ed* Aren't you almost sixteen?

Ed: *stands up* Stand up.

Ling: *stands up*

*everyone notices the twenty centimeters difference in height*

Ed: ...(The faces he makes are so funny)

Then again, there's this scene too:

Ed: *grins* You know...I saw this movie once, where these two guys ate leather boots to survive...

Ling: When I become emperor of Xing, I'll write in every history book that you fed the future emperor leather boots...

Ed: Awesome, can it say, "Edward Elric helped a lot in the history of Xing"?

Eh, something like that. I haven't read the manga for half a year now, so my memory's kind of fuzzy.

Ed: Wait a minute...how do I know you're not Envy in disguise?

Ling: Should I recite the list of food I ordered from your room service from top to bottom?

Ed: Good, it's the real Ling.

Ling: How do I know you're not Envy, you spe--

Ed: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SPECK OF DUST?!

Ling: Good, it's the real Ed.

Lol. I should really re-read the manga. So many good memories...XD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yeah, it is. But chapters only come out once a month though. But I guess it's better than other mangas, like Naruto or Bleach, that come out every week, but have seventeen pages. FMA has, like, thirty something pages every chapter.

Hey guys, who's your favorite Homunculus? Mine is...uh...well...Greed after he's in Ling's body. Otherwise...I don't really like them. XD Envy's okay, I guess...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    You know, it's funny when you imagine manga Sloth and anime sloth being the same person. XDDD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Sure! I'll add you both to the list. So, who are your favorite characters?

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Thanks! My favorite character is Edward! He is just hilarious! Then Mustang is awesome whenever he insults Edward! Also, Hughes is just too funny! I love how he is so overobsessed with his daughter! Rock on FMA!

Back