• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist finally reaching a conclusion.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Fullmetal Alchemist finally reaching a final conclusion, a.k.a. No more FMA bawwfest.

FMA is ending in two chapters, as well as the second anime, where the anime is said to follow the manga all the way, including the ending from the manga. There are sources that say FMA's final chapter is 150 pages long. It's not surprising seeing that chapter 107 is 71 pages long.

Also, someone important 'dies' in chapter 107. LA LA LA LA

Er, comment away?
    /brb, crying forever

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I might start crying right here (Not really). I wonder how they're going to wrap up the story though I'm sure the 150 pages are going to help. I don't really know what to say about this honestly (But I will anyway). One of my favorite TV shows, and I guess by extension comics, from Japan from what I remember and it's kind of sad to see it go away though happy that it won't be stretched out to its limit like some other things.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I thought you were talking about the anime when I read this so I was confused.
    Anyways, I hate to see the end of the manga. But all things must end.
    Oh well, great while it lasted. Best series ever(:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Wow really...I haven't even been keeping up with the anime or the manga. Its a shame a good anime like FMA has to end.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    I kinda felt sad about the news after I read this.
    Fullmetal Alchemist is still the best anime that I have seen.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years

To catch you up, the anime has been over for awhile, at least I think it has unless someone lied to me -.-
    And well, the manga is ending soon! ):
    No, that anime was a lie. :[
    It deviated from the Manga far too much.

Now, we have FMA Brotherhood which follows the FMA storyline much more faithfully.

On the subject matter, yeah it will be sad to see FMA go, but I got over Death Note, Darker Than Black, and Code Geass so this should be easy... Right?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Wait...so that 'someone' really died? Is he done for good? NOOOOOOOO~

Well, this is one of the anime series which have been really close to my heart. I've been a big fan and will always be. It's one of the best anime I've ever came across. No, not one of the best anime, it IS the BEST anime(for me, at least). But yeah, all good things have to go some day. Like all of those, FMA has to meet it's end, I guess? I'm feeling sad. I'll miss FMA, tbh.

Years
    This makes me sad :/ I love FMA, so much. It is my favorite anime/manga series. I have all episodes of the first anime on dvd.

It will be interesting to see how things will end. I'm sure this amazing series will have a great ending.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Well, he's not officially dead, he's still with Truth-kun.

To catch you up, the anime has been over for awhile, at least I think it has unless someone lied to me -.-
    And well, the manga is ending soon! ):

(Someone said it already but just to get that out of my system~) Well, that was the first anime. The new one follows the manga.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Well, he's not officially dead, he's still with Truth-kun.
    Yeah, I just forgot about it. Heh, silly me. That relieves me to a certain extent, though. Srsly, he shouldn't die. ;~;

Neurotripsy

前向きロケット団!
    Years
    At this point I can't imagine life without FMA. :( I hope it goes out with a bang but I'll be devastated if
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I know this is kinda a late post or whatever but I'm glad it ended the way it did.

The very last few pages were adorkably cute and it was an amazing end to an amazing manga. Infact I'm glad it ended when it did because not all manga can go on forever like ~shudders~ Naruto, Bleach, other famous manga that the author doesn't want to end to rake in more cash therefor rendering them with horrible ending storylines.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not FMA! What will I do now. I watch I't all the time, it's like family. And now... It's going to die. When's the funeral?Sob Sob Sob

Joeyjoe9876

Wait, What!?!
    Years
    I'm really sad that its over :(
    I have watched the old anime about 5 times now because I love it so much! I haven't really watched Brotherhood though, just reading the Manga. I really liked the ending though!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I read the last Chapter which is over 100 pages as you said. I don't really read the Manga, but for some reason I did xD

I'm kinda sad, but I wasn't really attached to the series.

Back