• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist~Part 2~ [Discussion]

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ok, reset the thread since the other one was getting kinda big. So yeah, keep all discussion of the FMA anime and manga in THIS THREAD ONLY. Oh yeah, new rule. Don't give torrent nor manga linkes here. Just PM the person you have to send it to. Any links will be removed and the poster will be warned.

Now with all that done, you may talk ^^
    *STICKIED*

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    Soo I heard that the Full Metal Alchemist game for the PS2 is supposed to come out in the US in january is it true???
    Oh and what about the FMA movie is it only going to come out in Japan???

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    SS4Gotenks said:
    Soo I heard that the Full Metal Alchemist game for the PS2 is supposed to come out in the US in january is it true???
    Oh and what about the FMA movie is it only going to come out in Japan???

Full Metal Alchemist and the Broken Angel is set for release Jan.18th. Not sure about the movie itself. The game doesn't l00k half bad where you can alchemize weapons and etc.

~Blade~

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    ...We can't do the torrent links anymore? >_>

...so has anyone read manga #43?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I have been searching on stuff about this show and sound pretty interesting. Do they sell the shows on DVD like at suncoast?

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    The movie's not even out in Japan yet, nor is the dub anywhere close to the end of the series. FUNimation has said that they will dub the movie once it's up for grabs after Japan's shown it off in theaters.

Years
    FMA chapter 43...was very, very, very scary...
    O__o...

Is it me or is it that the people of Xing have a habbit of falling on the ground when they're fatigued...?

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    Ok so umm chapter 43 wasnt so scary or was it that the scary part was about <SPOILER> When that Alchemist murderer blew off that old magicians head ?

Last edited:

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Episode comparison for episode 10 was done in a mere five minutes. A new record, if I do say so myself. >.> Haven't updated the main section, but you should be able to find the comparison easily.

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    Yayy!!! Today I went to the store and bought me FMA:Broken Angel PS2 game today!!!
    I got it for 10 dollars!! I have my connections hehehe! I hope I can get more big bucks discounts for when I go to buy other games. hahaha!

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    I don't even have a Playstation 2 ;_; Why can't these games come out on all the consoles? XP

Not to mention that the game doesn't come out until the 5th of March in England anyway (*Just checked amazon.co.uk*)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Woah! Just watched the first episode and it is awsome!!!! I am hooked!

Got a few questions though...

...how many english episodes are there?
    ...how many english volumes of the manga are out?
    ...is the manga way farther than the episodes?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    ...how many english episodes are there?
    10 currently.

...how many english volumes of the manga are out?
    0. Doesn't start until June.

...is the manga way farther than the episodes?
    The episodes end at 51, the manga continues.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Due to me getting the PS2 game, I can now tell you this. Armstrong's voice is gonna suck once we reach his debut in the anime. :< Chris Sabat went for the Piccolo voice for Armstrong and it just sounds..all too wrong. T___T

Back