• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FullMetal Themes: Which is Better?

Which FMA theme is better?

• The original! The new one is WAY too flat >D

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The newer one! Just cause! =3~

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Since FMA changed theme songs, why not have a poll for which one is better?

I dont know what the songs names are so try to make the best from it... Feel free the discuss

Years
    • Seen today
    "Melissa", "Ready Steady Go", "Undo", "Rewrite", those are the four openings the show had. If you count the movie, then there was five "Link" was the last one. Out of those, my favorite would be Rewrite, then Undo, then Ready Steady Go, didn't care for Melissa all that much.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Not trying to copy your preference order, Jorge, I just feel the same n_n

Visually:

Rewrite > Undo > Ready Steady Go > Melissa

Musically:

Ready Steady Go > Rewrite > Undo > Melissa

Years
    Musically

Rewrite > Ready Steady Go > Undo > Melissa

Visually (opening sequence)

Rewrite > Undo > Ready Steady Go > Melissa

There ya have it (maybe I'm biased because Rewrite is the only song I can play in the guitar, but oh well)... I haven't listened to Link yet (shame I don't have Laruku's latest album, too... ><) so I've yet to voice my opinion for the 5th opening. Don't get me wrong. Melissa is a pretty good song but compared to the other openings, it gets heavily overshadowed. Especially Rewrite's opening. Just a visual feast of awesomeness clashing all over the place hitting you from all sides (my favorite part is the beginning where the audience goes down the elevator and you see a view of the vanished city). It should've been the new opening for the FMA NA version... ><

FullMetal Themes: Which is Better?

And you get opinions from all three staff members (Jorge, Kaga and I): Rewrite > All

Last edited:

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    "Ready Steady Go!", "Melissa", and "Rewrite" is my fave FMA opening theme

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Musically, my preference is

Melissa > Ready Steady Go > Rewrite > Undo

(I think, it's been ages since I listened to those last two)

I fast-forwarded through most of the visuals because I wanted to finish watching the show XD.

What about ED songs? Kesenai Tsumi was probably my favourite of those.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I like "Ready, Steady, GO!". >3 I don't know if it's the old or new one...meh. XD The new NEW one isn't too bad, not one of my faves though. X3

~Kelsey

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    After hearing Ready Steady Go for over 40 or so episodes, Rewrite is a refreshing change. I haven't heard Undo or Melissa, so I can't really judge those.

Given a choice between Ready Steady Go and Rewrite...I choose Rewrite.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    LINK! X3 The movie theme was absolutely amazing I think, better than the others...if it counts XD It just went really well with the opening, even though it was short. So yeah :3

Years
    I prefer "Ready Steady Go."
    "Melissa" is my second favorite.
    And lastly, the new one. Isn't it called "Lost Heaven?"

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I liked Ready Steady Go and Rewrite the best, they were excellent. I didn't think Melissa was that good and Undo was OK.

Years
    Ready Steady Go and Rewrite, cause I favor L`Arc~en~ciel and Asian kung-fu Generation x.x; but I dont like how in the adult swim version they sped up the 4th op. and added in stuff from the 3rd, I mean, they shouldve just changed the openings when they originally did, cause Undo was nice, they just completly forgot about that one...but Lost Heaven (movie ending) is by far the best in the series XP I just didnt like Melissa. and for the record- I will is one of the best endings since Michiyuki XP (er...before...)

Back