• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen fully evolved

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, I haven't played any of them in so long, I can't remember for my life X3
    Well, on my very first playthrough... four years ago, I believe it was my Empoleon, B-Blaster (Oi, give me a break, I was nine when I named him XP By the way, the B stands for Bubble X3)

Prime-

Monotype Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    My Gengar was, once he hit 25 in line with my starter (as a haunter) I traded him

Years
  • my first fully evolved pokemon on HeartGold is persian. i know it sounds dorky but he's always been my favorite pokemon so i had to get my brother to trade me his (he has SoulSilver).

Years
  • Mismagius; pretty much as soon as I found a Misdreavus I caught it, went out to the PC, and used my Dusk Stone. Then Empoleon evolved shortly after that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    First fully evolved was Croagunk -> Toxicroak since I was using sooo many things up until that point to try everything out, but then I fell in love with Gunky <3 Traded him to every new game I've ever started to make sure he doesn't get lost! <3

Juzey

I love Shaymin!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    Torterra, back when I only used Torterra and Luxray.

Back