• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest and embarrassment moments at school

Emosh

..iReign 24/7..
Years
  • lol I remember during my freshman year in highschool.. I was sitting in class minding my own business (I sat right by the door) and a couple of seniors were out in the hall ways fooling around as usual.. So anyway my math teachers teaching us math and not many people pay attention to her simply because she had a really thick asian accent and it was pretty hard to understand what the hell she was saying.. Anyway long story short, seniors come by my classroom door.. Open it and just chuck what appeared to be a used tampon into the classroom.. Now keep in mind I'm right by the door lol and the damn thing just goes airborne into the room.. Clever dudes just poured ketchup and mustard which gave it the ''used'' look.. Now that I think about it, it was really immature but maaan back then it was hilarious.. I mean really, where did they even get the damn thing from? lol Did they come across it in a store one day and just decided to buy it or what? hah.. good times...

Psittaciformes

~♫♪۞۩☺☻~
    Years
  • I tripped over my own foot while I was walking down the hall. There are other embarrassing moments too, but I'm not even gonna bother posting it all here.

Last edited:

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    One day I was standing around in class and my pants fell down. And it, just my luck, I had run out of boxers that day. >.> <.<

Luckily, everyone was to busy playing with the new class snake to notice.

funny1always

Rawr i arez ferocious~
    Years
  • One time in 5th grade I was thinking about dead puppies and I started cring in the middle of history ( I don't know why O.0)

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • I was told it was Gender Bender day in the 5th grade (The day were girls dress like boys anf boys dress like girls).
    so i came to school in mens pants, shirt and wearing a fake mustache.i get to school and nobody wearing oppsite genders clothes. i was so embarresed i called my mo mand she had to come and give me clothes.

I was sqeezing a ketchup pack at lunch in the 4th grade and it busted, the ketchup got all over the lunch modeter and i had to go to the principals office.

I doubt that these can surpass the other stories but they were pretty embarressing.

Back