• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest Pokemon Move?

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
Years
  • I woulda said splash, but seeing how its already named a lot I wont.

Flail, is probably the one for me.
    Makes me think, "COME ON FEEBAS! U CAN DO IT!"
    (Im not sure if Magikarp got it)

Yes, Magikarp can learn Flail, at Level 30.

Sweet Kiss, when used on the same sex.

"Snorlax used Sweet Kiss!"
    "Machoke becamse confused!!"

Damn right he's confused. xD

Seeing that come up on my screen (Not the same pokemon, I don't think) is one of the few time's I've seriously lol'd whilst playing Pokemon.

LOL.

I think Splash is the funniest, after all, it does absolutely NOTHING. There are rumours that if you use Splash it will be a 1-hit KO move. That is silly, though.

Növa

öööööööööööö? ?öööööööööööö ööööö
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Snore. Doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

Ouch the pain!

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • i think rock climb is funny as i imagin the user climbin up the opponent and stuffin a flag in its head and its normal type.and razor leaf the user fires leaves at the foe on the anime and on D/P its physical its just dumb.and i think tickle is dumb as i think of a aipom runnin up to regigigas and tiklin him

Back