• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest thing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tru Eagle

Flying Type Master
Years
  • So I was on PokeCharms, I don't know if you've ever heard of it or not. It's a Pokemon "discussion" forum. That's a lot "like" this one. (LOL)

Well today in the chatbox I was expressing my opinion that Kanto and Johto are my two favorite regions because the Pokemon living in these areas seem much more ALIVE and realistic. In the newer gens it seems like most of them are metalic or mineral based in appearence. Not very alive or real.

The admin of PokeCharms proceeded to ban me for "trolling." How is that trolling? I like Kanto and Johto and I think they're the best regions, how do you ban someone for having the first two regions as their favorites? Come on now people. Haha. I got a good laugh out of it.

Sir Codin

Giving an honest opinion and/or criticism in a forum for discussion isn't trolling, unless if you were acting like a gigantic dick and making too many ad hominem attacks on anyone giving rebuttals (I wouldn't know; I wasn't there). So unless that's the case, they shouldn't do that unless they also didn't like anyone posting personal opinions on the games in a chatterbox and forgot to mention it.

Tru Eagle

Flying Type Master
    Years
  • LOL that admin needs a reality check.

Felt like a solid abuse of moderation abilities to me. Just because my opinion was not popular and it "angered several other guests" apparently I'm to be banned from the Chat and I need to tread carefully in the forums lest I "serve myself up on a silver platter"

Years
  • Guys please report next time. This isn't the correct section, nor is there one for a thread like this. It's not really a discussion of anything pertinent.

*Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back