• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Funniest thing you've heard on Voice Chat

Years
    Like the thread title says, out of all the times you've been on wifi and spoken to people, whats the funniest thing you've ever heard? Perhaps it was something you said that made the other person laugh?

For me, it was about a week ago, and I was just trading with a kid from America, and whilst I was looking through his Pokemon in his team just for general interest, I heard him rapping to the Soulja Boy song 'Crank Dat Soulja Boy' XD!!! What made it more hilarious was the fact he was replacing 'Soulja Boy' with 'Pikachu', so I could hear 'Crank Dat Pikachu' almost every 5 seconds. It wasn't until near the end of the trade he realised voice chat was on, but by that time it was too late! I felt like joining in but I spared him the embarrassment!

Also to add guys, try to keep any 'rude or inappropriate' moments out of this potentially very funny thread. We don't want to be mod slapped!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2008
    i heard someone singing 2b a master, and they werent the best singer ever either

Years
    whats the point of this thread!

Please don't spam in my thread. The thread is to try and show the funnier side of things in Pokemon. I think it has the potential to have some funny answers. If you don't have anything to say related to my thread, then please don't post.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    To hear the stupidest thing in voice chat. I once watched my friend play/trade with voice chat and this guy was serenatin to his pikachu the song: I want to love you, I want to hug,e.t.c but saying I want to train you,I want to groom you, I want to breed you,e.t.c. The weirdest pika moment ever

Years
    Ray (rayrayrayrayray on PC) sang to me over voice chat. XD; He sang Michael Jackson songs, since it was the day of that MJ anniversary thing. It was awesome. o3o

I think he also sang the Pokemon theme song. XD; And I since it was late at my house and I couldn't talk, I was replying to him on PC's IRC channel, so it was like 200 lines of just me talking. It was sweet. :>

Awww, well i can't say I've ever been serenaded over voice chat XD.

*Opens to offers from PC members*

Oh and one time I was just randomly trading with somebody, and my mum happened to walk in and warn me that the dog had, lets say 'a leaky accident' in the kitchen and warned me not to go in there for a bit whilst she cleaned it up. The guy on voice chat misheard and accused me of peeing myself XD. I'm not sure I ever convinced him it was the dog and not me! XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    I heard someone say something like, "No! I don't want cheese!"
    That was..Awkward.

Sakura-Katana

Team Rocket Executive
    Years
    "Wow, this thing has voice chat?"-Me. I've played D/P (Pearl before my Diamond game now) for quite a few months now, and I had no idea the DS had voice chat or even a built in mic...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Okay so voice chat is on, of course.

And my opponent didn't know it was on.
    So he earthquakes and I switch in my gyarados to avoid it. I did and...

opponent said:
    why the $%^&&^% would he use an uber!! Mom he's using a %&*&^%$% uber!

hahahahhahahahhahaha
    It was funny how he thought gyarados was uber. I then preceeded to crush him with it and he clearly went off and cursed an insane amount until he disconnected.

haha too good.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Okay so voice chat is on, of course.

And my opponent didn't know it was on.
    So he earthquakes and I switch in my gyarados to avoid it. I did and...

hahahahhahahahhahaha
    It was funny how he thought gyarados was uber. I then preceeded to crush him with it and he clearly went off and cursed an insane amount until he disconnected.

haha too good.

dude the part where he told his mom has got to be the best, i wish i could share but i have no funny moments : (

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    I was battling my brother's friend a few weeks ago, and he became pretty frustrated that I was owning his team of ubers... with a Feraligatr and a Rayquaza whose best move was Fly. He proceeded to curse me out in frustration, and after a minute or so of this his mom walked in and asked him why he was yelling at himself. After a few seconds of him trying to explain vioce chat to his mom, I yelled "HI, Mrs. Jack's Mom!" There was silence for the rest of the battle. XD

Since that battle he gave his team *much* better movesets and actually EV trained them. And he picked faster ubers. XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    dude the part where he told his mom has got to be the best, i wish i could share but i have no funny moments : (

haha yup.

And lol @ "Hi, Mrs Jack's mom"

Good one Songbird. ;D I think it's funny how our opponents always curse the sky's whenever they do something wrong. And when mom's get envolved it makes it 100 times better hahhaha

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I want to share 2 things, one is my friend's [Since he's not a member here, I tell for him then]
    My friend:
    I was at his house, he told me to watch him battle. (Actually he is demonstrating how to win battle, since I dislike battling)
    It was Wi-Fi battle, probably the girl didn't turn off her voice chat. She was watching TV and suddenly she said, 'Oh f*** [her laughs] !! Oh my f****** god [her laughs], this is hilarious [her laughs] !! XXX got her f****** a** punk'd'[her laughs]. My friend and I wanted to laugh too, but we couldn't. 'Cause we can't imagine what will happen if we laugh.
    Mine:
    I was trading with somebody else with Wi-Fi, then he I knew he was checking my Pokemon, then he said, 'Oh s***, I want that f****** Roserade, how high is that Special Attack!!'[I personally don't think its high though= ="]

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    LOL voice chat bring out the best of us. My friend was versusing and he was a bit sleppy and when I sent out jinx he went: Hey hot stuff. Your looking good I recorded it even and he was all ******** ********. You get the picture

IJWLover08

The Pink Ball Maniac!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    i was playing against someone and i heard music in the background and then singing it was piece of me it was the guy i was trading with and then i hard bang and he broke the table by dancing on it lol!!!

ShinyDialga

I r happy!maybe cos I'm alone.
    Years
    i was battling an American, they werent talkin, their character was a boy, then their mum talked to them & it was a girl being a boy, i tried not to laugh, then after i heard them abusing their mum for saying that when voice chat was on

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Okay, guys, this thread is fine as it is, but as ~Swish~ said, we don't want indecent posts, so don't abuse the asterisks, please. Posting "he/she started cursing" is fine enough, or omitting the word.

Years
    I logged onto one of the messengers I used to use. I don't recall which one exactly, but got an invite fro ma friend to have a multi-way chat with a few other friends. It took FOREVER to connect because so many people where talking together, and when it finally did the first thing I heard was "Dude! You can pick your own [explative] nose this time!"

It was then I decided to disconnect.

Back