• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny/Embarrassing Stories...

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    ME? When I play checkers with Silen...I almost win but I let Silen delete 2 of my unit and I lose...that was funniest thing ever...who will accept my challenge? If you have MSN, put me in your buddy list and play checkers with me...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    If we're twin sisters, how come you have green eyes and brown hair? ;P J/K
    Lol, true! Well, we can be those kinds of twins that aren't identical. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, true! Well, we can be those kinds of twins that aren't identical. XD
    But you still have a different birthfday from mine. =D Hey, maybe our parents changed our birth thingys. XD; J/K

I have another story... =D;

One day, I went to the bathroom and went in a stall. (I forgot to lock the door...) And after I was done and put on my pants, someone opened the door, thinking that there was no one inside. Then... silence. The girl aplogized and left. Thank God that I finished putting on my pants. =D;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm very careful and I brace myself well after falls. I have nothing to add. Miyu-chan and Kayleigh can fill the topic! ^_^;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    I'm very careful and I brace myself well after falls. I have nothing to add. Miyu-chan and Kayleigh can fill the topic! ^_^;
    What does that mean? lol >_<;

Ok... Here's another one. XD; When I was in the 8th grade, my brother and I used to go to a park very often.The more we went there, the more people we met. And one day there was this kid, we played with the kid quite ofton, but I wasn't sure about his/her gender, and one day I asked him/her straight out, "Are you a girl?" Kid: *looks at Miyu strangly* No, I'm a boy..." After that experience, I was afriad to talk to him... XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    LOL! XD Well, I think Kairi means that both of us can fill this topic (probably to 1,000 posts) with all of our embarrassing stories. @_@ I could do that.. easily. Okay, another one: *pulls a paper bag over her head*

At my old church, they were having a special party for all of the teenagers, and it was in the main building. (Which was huge) They had a guest speaker, which was this teenage guy that all of the girls thought was hot. >_> Of course, I sat on the very front row in the center. (Heh hehh... =D) Well, eventually, he asked all of the teachers (For the different classes) to stand up, so everyone could know who they were. I didn't exactly hear the first part, only 'stand up'. Sooo... that's what I did. o_o; I cheerfully hopped right up, while my friends continued sitting down, staring up at me like I was crazy. They had to pull me back down before I realised that we weren't supposed to stand up. ^_^; It's not that embarrassing, it's just that there were over 100 people sitting right behind us, including the guy I liked. And I could even hear the people laughing. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    True, most of them are fun to read but some are way too detailed :\ ...
    Heh, WAY too detailed. :P

Looks like Kayleigh and Miyu-chan seems to both have a lot of crushes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Actually, whenever I talk about my crushes (In my stories) I'm only referring to one. All of this so far happened when I was 13 years old, my unluckiest age. o_o; I think I've only really liked two guys in my whole entire life. XD But anyways, that poor dude probably got to see almost every single embarrassing thing that I did when I was thirteen. ._. *sigh* But I don't like him anymore so...

I have another story! And it just happened tonight when I was trick or treating. >_>

I was walking down the sidewalk in this nice neighborhood, which was at the time, full of little children and people walking to different houses. Well, the part that I was walking on was the very side of the curb, which seperated the grass from the sidewalk. Too bad it was dark, and I didn't notice a huge hole right in front of me. XD I was going pretty fast, when I suddenly fell in and tripped right on the side of the road! And even worse, my foot got stuck, lol. I was perfectly fine, and managed to get up after a little while, but it was just embarrassing, and the streets were crowded with people, and cars with their headlights on. No telling who could've seen me, that I knew. My brother and his friend, who were both with me, couldn't stop teasing me about it later on...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    XD Kayleigh. You guys are klutzy! XP

I can think of one. I was skating. It was my first time, so I was doing really bad. I had to get out of the rink because it was time for the couples' song. I was struggling to get off, and there was a group[ of people all skating and holding hands. I couldn't control myself, hit one of them and we all fell down. I had to crawl out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I can beat that. XP

I used to be a really good skater (For my age.. I was only about 9. o_o) and so I went to the skating rink all of the time. Well, once, when they had the main lights off and the disco lights were flashing, I lost my balance and fell down, sliding right under this girl's legs and in front of her and her boyfriend. (I suppose he was her boyfriend.) They both tripped over me and knocked over the people in front of us, lol. >_>;

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    XD Kayleigh. You guys are klutzy! XP

I can think of one. I was skating. It was my first time, so I was doing really bad. I had to get out of the rink because it was time for the couples' song. I was struggling to get off, and there was a group[ of people all skating and holding hands. I couldn't control myself, hit one of them and we all fell down. I had to crawl out.
    lol, that reminds me of one of my stories.

I was riding my bike with a adult friend of mine, we decided to go into the woods because we wanted to avoid the sun. But not soon after word, I crashed my bike into a tree, and the bike kinda... well, broke. Bleh... I wasn't really embrassed though, just scared...

22sa

Years
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    hehehehehe....
    I can't stop laughing at you guys....

heh... mine is the worst embarresment, but I'll post it later... much later.
    Why not post it sooner, much sooner? :P

22sa

Years
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    cos... its too embarrasing...
    Even more embrassing than the stories already posted? :\ :P

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    22sa said:
    Heh, WAY too detailed. :P

Looks like Kayleigh and Miyu-chan seems to both have a lot of crushes.
    Nah, I only got three. ;P (lol)

(Can't stop laughing at the stories) I did rather good on skating though... lol

Okay... here's another. =D; One day at school, we were playing baseball, and I was up to running to the home base. The floor was slippery and I kinda lost my balence. Then to prevent myself by falling down, I spread my arms in a "T" sign. Everyone was laughing at me... X_x;

Back