• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny Instant Messenger Convos

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Robo and Me =D

/|\Legoman/|\ Darkness Shades The Light... says:
    it ****ed me up so bad one time
    i broke my door
    O.O
    Morkula- Merry CHRISTmas! ^^ says:
    o_O
    yea, . );
    Okay, note to self, never make Lego mad. The little kid's strong. XD
    8'-*(
    LOL
    yes, i ish very strong
    but i never hurt friends
    =D
    ^^
    If you ever feel that upset, I'm here to listen to you, Lego
    (:
    thnx
    No problem ^^
    lol, breaking my door is not all i have done
    the first time he did it to me
    i kicked the wall once, HAAAAAARD and i put a hole bigger than my head in it o.O
    O_O
    Your house is in shambles, isn't it? XD
    lol
    it USED to be (:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    ~+ Tenshi Alchemist +~ // Edward ga hoshii desu. says:
    HIYA!
    ++| s t e l l a r loussier | says:
    Meow.
    Kitty! How are you?
    ++| s t e l l a r loussier | says:
    MEOW.
    XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Digi-kun says:
    ever got a error 400? XD
    :.Error 404.: Weeeee. XD says:
    Nah
    Im not sure if I want to, either. XD
    Digi-kun says:
    just gotta go to some random site on the cell phone XD
    Okay
    You can go internet on your cell? o_o
    Does it cost? XD
    Digi-kun says:
    ya o_o
    Because I wasted up ?4 on my dads phone. XD
    Hmm
    Digi-kun says:
    something whatever per somethingmabobber bytes
    Lets see..
    Ya
    ?4 in dollars..
    Hm
    *Goes to the converting site in favourites*.
    XD
    Digi-kun says:
    4.10 --> 5 probably
    Yeah
    It's..
    $7.08196 USD
    XD
    Digi-kun says:
    wheet whoo XD
    XD!
    Digi-kun says:
    that thingymabobber is a euro?
    Hm
    No
    A pound. XD
    Digi-kun says:

Digi-kun says:
    pound of money
    O.o
    Digi-kun says:
    is more than a pound of grass
    Over here, we dont used euros. XD
    WHat
    What? o_O*
    XD
    Digi-kun says:
    Money > Grass XD
    Digi-kun says:
    1.7544 > 1
    Whats up with .7544? D:
    Digi-kun says:
    then google is screwed up XD
    Digi-kun says:
    this only applies to us US folk XD
    XD
    Digi-kun says:
    you have 1=1
    Okay XD
    O.o
    Digi-kun says:
    over there 1 pound(money is 1)
    On your computer keyboard, do you have the '?' sign? o__O; XD
    Digi-kun says:
    nope XD
    OMG
    XD
    Digi-kun says:
    i can get it in my handy MS Word XD
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    XDDDD
    Digi-kun says:
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Digi-kun says:
    yay more compacity for $ XD
    XDDDD
    Noo
    D:
    Digi-kun says:
    XD
    xD
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? D:
    Digi-kun says:
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    >D
    Digi-kun says:
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Digi-kun says:
    >P
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????... $?
    XD
    Digi-kun says:
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... ??
    Digi-kun says:
    XD
    Digi-kun says:
    this mean i win? XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    ||--† I'll wait for you...until the day...that the sands of time...run out. †--|| [S.I.N.] says:
    You like Yun-Yun? o.o

||--† I'll wait for you...until the day...that the sands of time...run out. †--|| [S.I.N.] says:
    I mean Yuki. XD

~ Aoi Tenshi (Angela) - Yuki <3 says:
    Yes XD

You've fallen so far from the days of Satoshi.... ;;

XD

XD

I mean, yeah, he's nice, but you could do better! XD

=o

Ed is my #1

Joy. XD

What's Yuki then? XD

A fling? XD

XD!!

He's cute

>.> I guess.... XD

XD

So, what's edward think of your fling with Yuki? XD

He doesn't know =x

=O *le~gasp* *runs to tell Edward* XD

=o!!!!

Don't do that!

*runs back to you* I tried to tell him, but I called him short before I could give the news, so you're safe. >.> XD

XD

Good.

I would die if he wouldn't give it up >_>

XD

XD

Toto

<3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    boooooooooooooooooooo~ *now say AAAAH*
    +- Aoi Tenshi - Someone please kill the BAKA! says:
    lol
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    spam.
    STOP THAT XDDDD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    OMG SHE DOESN'T WANT SPAM
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    THAT'S JUST WRONG!
    lol
    Who?
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    *submurges Angela in spam*
    =o!!!
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XD
    *posts that in the IM thread*
    J/K
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    :o
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    nonononononononononnooooooooooooooooooo
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    you can't let people know I'm a spammer
    I can't?
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XD
    ------------
    You have to post it
    I was the last poster
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    no I don't.
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    I don't want people to see it >=O
    Fine
    *logs in as Toto*
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    oh noooooooooooooo~
    XD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XD

Years
    Want more? XD

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1835365&posted=1#post1835365
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    loser! *block*
    XD
    <Sammi acutally blocks her here>
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XDD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    that was fun.
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    *poke*
    XD
    Yeah
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    I actually blocked you :O
    You did? XD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    yes XDD
    see ya
    <Angela goes offline>
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    darnit toto XD

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
    darnit toto XD

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Saniigo says:
    I think there might be something wrong with me, I'm seing Andy heads following me everywhere. D:
    Morkula says:
    Poor guy XD
    Morkula says:
    You've done it, Andy XD
    Andy says:
    Ok you just freaked me out! XD
    Saniigo says:
    Thats rare..
    Andy says:
    is it? XD
    Saniigo says:
    *runs away*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    XD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XD?
    LOL XD
    You are the only one to ever question my XD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    lol xd?
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XD
    XD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XD? XDDDD
    Sammi The girl who can ask a question out of anything XD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    XD
    XD
    Sammi ♪♫♪♫ says:
    I can 8D
    Yup XD

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    This one is hilarious if you were there at the time xD

Syousuke says:
    Sup.

Drakkar says:
    Yo.

Syousuke says:
    Happy new year d00d!!

Drakkar says:
    XD It isnt 2006.

Syousuke says:
    Stfu n00b is 1/1/06.

Drakkar says:
    Nope not over here xD Its the last day of 2005.

Drakkar says:
    0: 19: 34<drakkar>: What day is it today?
    0: 19: 40<Atsuko>: Thursday.
    xD

Syousuke says:
    ok, so next time i'm going to remember that you live 1 day behind me. your living yesterday.

Drakkar says:
    XD!!

Syousuke says:
    ok cool dude

Drakkar says:
    Lawl.

Syousuke says:
    o yeah, that dude took 6 seconds to write Thursday.

Drakkar says:
    lmfao

Syousuke says:
    So its like.. what day is it today?

Drakkar says:
    Thursday

Syousuke says:
    thursday

Drakkar says:
    XDD!

Syousuke says:
    lmfao

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    Well, I've quite a few funny convos with this person, and I just thought I'd share this particulary special one with you guys. This is the birth of my joke with her..known as "The Dizzy Song."

Btw, ~BHW~ is me in this convo. I changed my name to my initials for my screen name here. I changed my freind's name, so people won't bug her.

And now....I bring you...the birth of the Dizzy Song!

~BHW~: *Spins and gets dizzy*
    ~BHW~: *Falls again*
    Nat: *joins in*
    Nat: *sits next to Mew-san*
    Nat: ^^
    ~BHW~: Let's make up a new song!
    ~BHW~: About dizziness!
    ~BHW~: lmapo!
    Nat: Okies!
    Nat: LMAO
    ~BHW~: Let's all get dizzy...
    Nat: Dizzy-Dizzy-Whee!
    ~BHW~: Let's all get dizzy....
    Nat: Dizzy-ness ish ze way to go-nii!
    ~BHW~: You spin round and round...
    Nat: Dizzy till we hurl! Dizzy till we konk out!
    ~BHW~: It's better than getting drunk....
    Nat: Indeed! Dizzy-Dizzy-WHEE!
    ~BHW~: Fwee Fwee Fwee!
    Nat: WHEEEE!! *spins*
    ~BHW~: Do the spinny spin spin!
    Nat: And get the dizzy-dizzy-ness running in your blood!
    ~BHW~: Let's keep the energy flowing....
    Nat: Let's get the adrenaline going!
    ~BHW~: *Is laughing too hard to do the next sentence*
    Nat: LMSFAO
    ~BHW~: Dizzy dizzy dizzy....
    Nat: Dizzy-Dizzy-WHEE!!
    ~BHW~: So when it's all over....
    ~BHW~: CAKE?!
    Nat: ORO?!
    ~BHW~: LMAO
    ~BHW~: My mom just said CAKE!
    ~BHW~: ^^;;;
    ~BHW~: Anyways....
    Nat: XD
    Nat: WHEE!
    ~BHW~: So...when it's all over....
    ~BHW~: lol
    Nat: CAKE!
    ~BHW~: LMFAO
    ~BHW~: And when we eat the cake....
    Nat: The song shall end.. like.. this: CAKE!
    ~BHW~: LMAO!
    Nat: CAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!
    ~BHW~: CAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Nat: O.O
    Nat: *DROOOOOOL*
    Nat: CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!
    ~BHW~: *Foams at the mouth*
    ~BHW~: I WANT MY CAKE NOW!
    Nat: *puddle pf drool at feet*
    Nat: ** of
    ~BHW~: LMAO!
    Nat: CAKE.. MINE.. ME.. O.O
    Nat: Caaaaaaaaakeee....
    ~BHW~: NO.... MUST... HAVE..... BIG...... SLICE..... IT..... IS.... GOOD.... FOR.... THE.... SOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLL!
    Nat: *droooooooooll*
    Nat: >.>
    Nat: <.<
    Nats: >.>
    Nat: <.<
    Nat: ..........
    Nat: o.o
    ~BHW~: LMFAO!
    Nat: WHERE'S MY CAKE-NII!?
    ~BHW~: Uh.....
    ~BHW~: Here!
    Nat: *goes to random person* HAND OVER THE CAKE!!
    ~BHW~: *Give cake*
    Nat: *strangles random person*
    Nat: *sees cake*
    Nat: *POUNCES*
    Nat: MINE!
    ~BHW~: Come and get - Oi!
    Nat: WHEE!!
    Nat: *stuffs cake into face*
    Nat: YAAAAAY!!
    ~BHW~: O.O
    Nat: *gobbles up cake and it's cakey-good-ness*

Man, I love talking to her. I would show you more of our convos...but they're kinda pervy, so I won't ^^;;;

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Me and a h@ter

Roxas says:
    PFFT
    Roxas says:
    Homework my *** XD
    |Trojan-Man| says:
    I can post...but not deal with these convosss
    Roxas says:
    o.O
    Roxas says:
    you'd think that posts were worse
    Roxas says:
    cause you have to be all refreshing and all
    |Trojan-Man| says:
    no
    Roxas says:
    then type out what you have to say and then click post
    Roxas says:
    unless you dont do quick reply
    |Trojan-Man| says:
    I get in some homework between posts
    Roxas says:
    so you have to click Post Reply
    Roxas says:
    and then type
    Roxas says:
    and then click post
    |Trojan-Man| says:
    you want me to focus on my homework? Fine.
    Roxas says:
    Yay! No more of your **** XD
    |Trojan-Man| says:
    stfu
    |Trojan-Man| says:
    XD

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    My friend Chris and I

Chris says:
    bomber man is an awesome game for the ds
    Saniigo says:
    Yeah, it is.
    Chris says:
    i love yelling bomb in to the ds mic
    Saniigo says:
    Only, I wouldnt do that in the following places:
    Airport
    Train Station
    Public Streets
    The office
    At a moving vehicle
    Chris says:
    XD

Poke Mastr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2006
    Me and Eli cybering

Flämês Hávê Ð ë s t r ø ý ë ð ...HOLY CRAP. says:

(20:08:18) Steven: did you know that U2 is going to fall into hell?
    (20:08:26) Steven: They're making a Hip Hop album
    Jump/Cut says:
    hah XD
    Jump/Cut says:
    who the hell is that? XD
    Jump/Cut says:
    *imagines that happening*
    @_@
    it's going to
    the person is serious
    Jump/Cut says:
    "Yo, check it
    I'm the city where the streets got no name
    Yo, ***** you aint got no game
    Motha ****a where am I gonna go
    Oh, I know, lets go to VERTIGO" XD
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    x| Lust |x says:
    Why do you guys celebrate Mardi Gras anyways?
    xXx-[Paige]-xXx <3 says:
    it's something relaited to the three kings that brought gifts when jesus was born
    xXx-[Paige]-xXx <3 says:
    so we feast for three days
    xXx-[Paige]-xXx <3 says:
    and now a days we have paraides where we flash people and get drunk
    x| Lust |x says:
    xD
    x| Lust |x says:
    I'm sure Jesus would love that ;Þ
    xXx-[Paige]-xXx <3 says:
    it's what he died for

That was great. xD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Peach Sherry Ai says:
    *pokes*
    - Aoi Tenshi // Mike He Jun Xiang is love<3<3<3 says:
    Who is poking me?
    Peach Sherry Ai says:
    Oh it's me^^
    Hi there, me!
    Nice to meet you ^^
    Peach Sherry Ai says:
    Peach Sherry Ai says:
    You're such a smartass! XD
    Thanks! XD

Years
    Tendo / Kris says:
    PC's newest member is a fake
    Signomi says:
    oshi
    Signomi says:
    I should so pm that guy and say hi
    Tendo / Kris says:
    you so should
    Tendo / Kris says:
    I hate green...
    Signomi says:
    I hate Teal ._.
    Tendo / Kris says:
    =\
    Tendo / Kris says:
    okay, navy it is
    Signomi says:
    Navy <3
    Signomi says:
    And ze PM
    Signomi says:
    I like wrote a thousand 'Y HALO THAR'S
    Tendo / Kris says:
    lol
    Signomi says:
    =P
    Tendo / Kris says:
    I'm think I'm going to go to sleep now. But before I do, let me leave you with one though...
    Tendo / Kris says:
    thought*
    Signomi says:
    Hm?
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Ready?
    Signomi says:
    Mhm.
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Bacon.
    Signomi says:
    Eggs.
    Tendo / Kris says:
    ya know, I'm so tempted to randomly spew out my next thought
    Tendo / Kris says:
    but I know if I do I'll never go to sleep cuz I'll never stop
    Signomi says:
    I'm tempted to say Swiss roll...
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Swiss toast
    Signomi says:
    ...I just said it
    Signomi says:
    Pork chops
    Signomi says:
    O=
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Swiss cheese
    Signomi says:
    Bacon Fries
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Fries with bacon
    Signomi says:
    Fish burger
    Tendo / Kris says:
    NO!
    Signomi says:
    YES!
    Signomi says:
    >O
    Tendo / Kris says:
    lol
    Signomi says:
    Salt and Bacon
    Signomi says:
    O:
    Tendo / Kris says:
    I refuse
    Signomi says:
    Lies
    Tendo / Kris says:
    White lies ****IT!\
    Signomi says:
    MORE LIES
    Signomi says:
    >O
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Hey guess what
    Signomi says:
    omgwut?
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Cows.
    Signomi says:
    Penguins.
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Turkeys
    Signomi says:
    Birds.
    Tendo / Kris says:
    feathers
    Signomi says:
    Eggs.
    Tendo / Kris says:
    scrambled
    Signomi says:
    Blue footed boobies
    Signomi says:
    ...wait
    Signomi says:
    O:
    Tendo / Kris says:
    not fair
    Tendo / Kris says:
    you cheated
    Signomi says:
    I did not
    Signomi says:
    I have witnesses
    Signomi says:
    ;o;
    Tendo / Kris says:
    wtf are blue footed boobies!?
    Signomi says:
    Birds, darn9it
    Tendo / Kris says:
    There are no such things
    Signomi says:
    Signomi says:
    D<
    Tendo / Kris says:
    +4
    Signomi says:
    'Any of several tropical sea birds of the genus Sula, resembling and related to the gannets.'
    Signomi says:
    Rar D:
    Signomi says:
    +8
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Fine
    Signomi says:
    ...then there's the other kind
    Signomi says:
    :x
    Tendo / Kris says:
    To your blue footed boobies, I say Opus
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Opus
    Signomi says:
    Puss
    Tendo / Kris says:
    -ycat
    Signomi says:
    What's new Pussycat?
    Signomi says:
    =O
    Tendo / Kris says:
    new music
    Signomi says:
    Mosaic*
    Tendo / Kris says:
    tiling
    Signomi says:
    Squarez
    Tendo / Kris says:
    shapes
    Signomi says:
    Triangles
    Tendo / Kris says:
    bermuda
    Signomi says:
    Sausage
    Tendo / Kris says:
    lol, eggs
    Signomi says:
    lolzbed
    Tendo / Kris says:
    is where I need to be
    Tendo / Kris says:
    pillows
    Signomi says:
    Toodles~
    Tendo / Kris says:
    gnight
    Signomi says:
    G'night Noodles.
    Tendo / Kris says:
    poodles
    Signomi says:
    Doodles
    Tendo / Kris says:
    paper
    Signomi says:
    Crabcakes
    Tendo / Kris says:
    mind went blank
    Signomi says:
    Signomi says:
    plank
    Tendo / Kris says:
    SEAFOOD!
    Signomi says:
    O:
    Signomi says:
    CRABS
    Tendo / Kris says:
    CRAWFISH
    Signomi says:
    SQUID
    Tendo / Kris says:
    OCTAPUS
    Signomi says:
    SPONGEBOB
    Tendo / Kris says:
    SQUAREPANTS
    Signomi says:
    IS
    Tendo / Kris says:
    GAY
    Signomi says:
    Tendo / Kris says:
    YOU
    Signomi says:
    GTFO D:
    Tendo / Kris says:
    lol
    Tendo / Kris says:
    I'm sorry
    Signomi says:
    If you're really sorry
    Signomi says:
    say
    Signomi says:
    Pizza
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Hut
    Signomi says:
    McDonalds
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Burger King!
    Signomi says:
    McDonalds!
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Burger King!
    Signomi says:
    McDonalds!
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Burger King!
    Signomi says:
    McDonalds!
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Burger King!
    Signomi says:
    McDonalds!
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Burger King!
    Signomi says:
    McDonalds!
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Burger King!

Signomi says:
    McDonalds!

Tendo / Kris says:
    Burger King!
    Signomi says:
    McDonalds!
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Burger King!
    Signomi says:
    McDonalds!
    Tendo / Kris says:
    fries
    Signomi says:
    Burger
    Tendo / Kris says:
    King
    Signomi says:
    King Burger
    Tendo / Kris says:
    McDonalds
    Signomi says:
    Burker Bing
    Tendo / Kris says:
    McDonalds
    Signomi says:
    ...wait
    Signomi says:
    D:
    Tendo / Kris says:
    lol
    Signomi says:
    roflwtf? D;
    Tendo / Kris says:
    exactly
    Signomi says:
    er
    Signomi says:
    99p
    Tendo / Kris says:
    of weight Gered lost
    Tendo / Kris says:
    you know, the guy from Subway
    Signomi says:
    Uhuh O:
    Tendo / Kris says:
    And I spelled his name wrong
    Signomi says:
    Blasphemy D:
    Tendo / Kris says:
    =\ me sorry
    Signomi says:
    =|
    Signomi says:
    Tendo / Kris says:
    *cries*
    Signomi says:
    Go to bed, toots~
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Oh, you think your so clever do you. Trying to turn it all around as if you were the one suggesting I go to bed all along...
    Tendo / Kris says:
    pfft
    Tendo / Kris says:
    well... I'm onto your little game missy
    Signomi says:
    Missy?
    Tendo / Kris says:
    I'm going to bed now
    Signomi says:
    I am a Man
    Signomi says:
    D:
    Tendo / Kris says:
    so, I will you later
    Tendo / Kris says:
    and I know
    Signomi says:
    You will me later?
    Signomi says:
    =D
    Tendo / Kris says:
    rofl
    Signomi says:
    =P
    Tendo / Kris says:
    I'm so going to say that from now on
    Signomi says:
    And I'll just say
    Signomi says:
    Fred
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Goodbye! I will you later!

Signomi says:
    Goodbye Fred
    Signomi says:
    =z
    Tendo / Kris says:
    wait
    Tendo / Kris says:
    your a man?!
    Signomi says:
    yarly
    Signomi says:
    O:
    Signomi says:
    I'm just Gay
    Tendo / Kris says:
    This all remind me of someone
    Tendo / Kris says:
    reminds*
    Signomi says:
    Who?
    Tendo / Kris says:
    I forget his nick on PC
    Signomi says:
    oshi
    Tendo / Kris says:
    But he so confused a lot of people at PC due to his gender being female on PC
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Was so funny
    Signomi says:
    Jeremy?
    Signomi says:
    O:
    Tendo / Kris says:
    Yeah
    Signomi says:
    Score
    Signomi says:
    \o/
    Tendo / Kris says:
    wait
    Tendo / Kris says:
    that's you?
    Signomi says:
    I don't say sweetie 24/7
    Signomi says:
    =P
    Tendo / Kris says:
    yeah, thats true
    Tendo / Kris says:
    thank God for that
    Tendo / Kris says:
    lol
    Signomi says:
    Yes sweetie, thank god for that! ^0^
    Tendo / Kris says:
    >_>
    Signomi says:
    j/k =P
    Tendo / Kris says:
    yeah well... I will you later

Signomi says:
    Ok Wilma
    Signomi says:
    =s

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammi ?"OH MY GOD YOU LOOK LIKE A FROG!!!" says:
    XD
    Drummershuff--Matt:*eating* says:
    XD
    XD
    XD
    XD
    XD
    OMg
    XD
    XD
    XD
    XD
    OMG!
    OMG?!
    XD
    Stop doing "XD"
    Only if you do. XD
    okay
    ...I wanna say it so bad though!!!!
    We don't use "XD" until one hour.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    has passed
    *cries*
    Yes.
    NO!
    YESSSS!
    NOOOOOOOOO! I REFUSE! I'M ALREADY GOING THOUGH WITHDRAWL!
    We can only use "eeks dee"
    but... that's jsut mean! I want to use it so bad!
    yea
    eeks dee - XD
    YOU SAID IT YOU CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!
    No
    Eeeks Dee is the same as XD
    YOU SAID IT AGAIN!
    THAT'S NO FAIR!
    WHY DO YOU GET TO SAY IT AND I DONT? ;__________;
    Um
    I said it somewhere else.
    Screw it.
    XD
    XD
    XD
    XD
    XD
    o.o

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

XD
    *is so saving this convo*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    ·$4{FPS} ·$12Mr. Feleeny ·$1(·$#1F001FJ·$#3F003Fo·$#5F005Fh·$#7F007Fn ·$#BF00BFX·$#DF00DFD·$13)·$1·0 says:
    Hey Rock Foo
    ·$4{FPS} ·$12Mr. Feleeny ·$1(·$#1F001FJ·$#3F003Fo·$#5F005Fh·$#7F007Fn ·$#BF00BFX·$#DF00DFD·$13)·$1·0 says:
    XD
    :. Bash Bro- Whenever you get pissed, you release evil Synergy .: says:
    You called me John xD
    Did a little shopping today at hot Topic xD
    What'd you get??
    XD
    Socks
    XDDD
    Got me a wallet, a new jacket and a keychain xD
    xD
    So how was your day?
    Johnny 4x4 XD
    Eh
    XD
    Come on Johnny 4x4
    tell me
    XD
    XD
    It was okay
    I didn't do anything, though.
    XD
    At the store I bought some fake rubber so that my friend can use it and he did
    It broke as well
    Too bad
    Rubber? O.o;;;
    You know....rubber...for protection...
    xD
    XDDD
    He got so pissed he punched me in the nose and I began to bleed like crazy xD
    Never sell rubber to a friend
    ;O;
    XDDD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Dogboy2709 has been added to the conversation.

{FPS} Mr. Feleeny (John XD) says:
    Whaaaaat?
    XD
    Dogboy2709 says:
    WHO ARE YOU?
    Dawg 2005. o.O
    Dogboy2709 says:
    why do you have such a long name? and why did you add me without telling me first?
    Because I can, and I didn't add you.
    Dogboy2709 says:
    but how can you WIM me?
    WIM?
    :. Peach's Applepie- Whenever you get extremely pissed, you release MAXIMUM LOTUS .: says:
    WIM?
    :. Peach's Applepie- Whenever you get extremely pissed, you release MAXIMUM LOTUS .: says:
    Whats that?
    some sort of MP3
    Dogboy2709 says:
    iyes, i'm on window messenger
    Ohh
    Windows Wikipedia edition
    Sucks for you
    Is your MSN down?
    Dogboy2709 says:
    WHO ARE YOU $1-0?
    $1-0?
    Dogboy2709 says:
    whatever your name is! Who Are You?
    DAWG 2005 for the second time
    And it's
    {FPS} Mr. Feleeny (John XD)
    Dogboy2709 says:
    and no, MSN is not down, i just like WIM better
    BETTER?
    It's terrible
    Dogboy2709 says:
    now who are you, $1??????????
    Boy do you (naughty eff word) listen?
    Dawg 2005
    third time
    For christ's sake!
    Dogboy2709 says:
    I THOUGHT IT WAS A DIFFERNT PERSON WITH SUCH A LONG NAME! HOLY CRAPHOUSE!
    See what you did, Rock Foo?
    xD
    What did i do O____________________________O
    xD
    XD
    I'm so posting this on PC
    XD

Dogboy2709 has left the conversation.

This is what Rock Foo started. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years