• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Funny Occurances

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    They happen to all of us. Care to share any of yours?

I've had a couple. I was walking around Lake Verity and I was just battling some Starly and Bidoof when I battled a Lvl 4 Staravia. I was like 'WTF?!?!?!' so I caught it. Then I'm treking though the grass again and I battle another one so I catch that one too. Then I battled a Lvl 4 Bibarel and it kept happening for like an hour and then it stopped. After that I've never battled a Staravia or a Bibarel there.

Similarly, I was Super Rodding around Mt Coronet. I was battling Lvl 38 Gyarados's quite a lot and I kept slaying them. Then I battled a Lvl 54 one. I was like 'WTF?!?!?!' tried to catch it but ended up killing it. I battled two more, caught one then it returned back to the Lvl 38 usual.

I did the Void Glitch via tweaking around Jubilife City. I walked into the voided grass in Route 202 and battled a Mesperit. I failed to catch it so I did the Void Glitch again and walked into the grass. I battled a Zigzagoon (this was before Nat Pokedex so I shouldnt have) so I caught it. Then I found it had Pokerus. Third time I did it I battled a Shiny Shinx.

Anyways yeah let's share some stories

harig07

Years
    *implores you to read my funny occurances so I don't have to say 'me too'*

And no they dont evolve that early

Years
    I can't really say that this is unique, but many years ago when me and my friends discovered Missingno, it blew our minds. But, then again, Missingno always creeped me out for some reason.

harig07

Years
    Ah, Missingno. I remember doing the R/B/Y cheat where you'd surf around Cinnabar and all that and you'd encounter the, like, level 120s, and then obviously Missingno. Good times.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I've had a couple. I was walking around Lake Verity and I was just battling some Starly and Bidoof when I battled a Lvl 4 Staravia. I was like 'WTF?!?!?!' so I caught it. Then I'm treking though the grass again and I battle another one so I catch that one too. Then I battled a Lvl 4 Bibarel and it kept happening for like an hour and then it stopped. After that I've never battled a Staravia or a Bibarel there.

I didn't know that Sinnoh picked up Johto radio signals! LOL.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    I stocked up on Max Elixirs, along with other useful items, for the E4, but when I went to use an elixir they were all missing. After defeating the trainer I checked my bags and all my elixirs were in my Pokéball slot. :/ I saved and restarted and it fixed it.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Did you had a Pokemon cartridge inside your gameboy slot at the time? If your gameboy slot did contain a certain Pokemon cartridge, then that would explain why you encountered a level 4 Staravia.

Back