• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

funny pokemon pictures

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    hello
    so all u have to do is post the funniest pokemon realated image you can find
    have fun
    images

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This had me laughing for longer than I care to admit..... XD
    Spoiler:
    Hahhahaha, that's what I've always seen too! I swear it was only recently I realized that Feraligatr probably didn't have a butt like that, but a jagged tail/back.

lol thats hilarious
    So realistic...
    Just want to remind you guys that the saying "a picture says more than a thousand words" does not apply on PokéCommunity and as such a pic doesn't count as a word. In order for this thread to actually have some talk in it, please make at least 4 words per post (but preferably more, to get some chit-chat going, eh?). Or else I'm afraid this thread will turn out a bit too spammy for its own good.

Also, gigglegamer, there's no need to post twice in a row when the thread is fresh and you can just edit your previous post if you have something more to say :)

Now, let me find a pic I saw some year back and totally agreed with at the time haha... There it is:

Spoiler:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • All those made me laugh like hell. Here's my contribution:

Spoiler:

Just what is under Diglett's head? Unfortunately, according to this:
    Spoiler:

There's nothing but dirt that magically clings to its head/body.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I found this one:
    Spoiler:

This never made sense to me in the games.

There's also:
    Spoiler:

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Spoiler:

I've always preferred the trio as being the ones who make me laugh in an episode, haha. Part of the reason I didn't really watch most of the BW series.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ha im back got some new ones today
    Wow, I don't think you used the image codes properly because all I see is broken images and when I quote your post I get this:
    Spoiler:

Try again?

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    sorry that i haven't been posting here for a while as i have been busy with school and my exams have just finished but know that i am back i will post here more regularly

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    sorry that i haven't been posting here for a while as i have been busy with school and my exams have just finished but know that i am back i will post here more regularly
    Just because you start a thread doesn't necessarily mean that you own the thread or have to post in it regularly. Post in any threads you feel like, when you have something relevant to say :)

Back