• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FUNNY POKEMON

Black Eagle

Eagles are the best
Years
  • there were many pokemon in the main series that made me LOL ,what about you which pokemon made you LOL for me
    scraggy:- fr his trousers like skin,,he looks so funny when even in battle he first try is to pull up his trousers even though the opponent is attacking

ash gible:- for his draco meteor which always falls on dawns piplup

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Going to move this to Pokemon General as you can answer this topic in relation to the games or other media (such as the anime).

Scraggy is one for myself; the pant-pulling up bit is pretty amusing for its sprite-animation. Others like female Wobbuffet (lipstick o_o) and Ludicolo are fairly entertaining as well, or at least amusing in different ways.

Years
  • I always used to like when James' Victreebel it would try to eat him every time it was brought out of it's Poke Ball. I also used to like when trainers' Pokemon showed up at the least opportune time, like Jessie's Wobbuffett and Misty's Psyduck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Loudred. It wobbles when it walks and the way it says it's name iss so funny.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    ashs oshawott because one time in a gym battle pikachu got hurt and oshawott jumped out of his pokeball and the pokemon scared oshawott so he pushed pikachu in front of it and kinda laughed a little lol. or iris' axew. hes just reeeealllly funny.

Polizard'12

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • Jame's Cacnea, it always tries hugging him (literally is a cactus) after being sent out to battle! xD

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • OMG YOU GUYS ALREADY MENTIONED EVERYTHING OTL

I do agree that Wobuffet, for one reason or another (James's, lipstick, etc.), is the funniest. XD;

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • Miror B.'s Ludicolos LOL dancing lily pads for the win.

Also, Stunfisk. Just look at its derpy face. So much derp...

JaySawn

Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
    Years
  • Bianca and her pignite ,

The time where she was trying to catch emolga :

Bianca - " oh we were so close clo clo clo clo CLOSE!! "

while stomping with her pignite roflmao xD

look it up on youtube "bianca and pignite throw a tantrum"

That scene really wins my LOL :D

~ Jay

Last edited:

LugiaDialga

ɹʍɐɹ
    Years
  • Oh dear, there are so many silly Pokemon that I like due to their "moments". Particularly in the anime. I'll narrow it down to a few though that are my faves. For starters though these have been mentioned already, I loved how Ash's Charmander was so sweet and then he gained an attitude as a Charmeleon which only worsened as Charizard to the point he'd just go take a snooze at the start of a battle. x3 Then we have Jame's Victorybell which eats him every time he's sent out... that's so very amusing. =w=
    The only other one that comes to mind at the moment would be Ash's Meganium that has a huge adoration for him.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
    Years
  • Bouffalant in general makes me laugh! He's a Tauros from the 70s! That afro cracks me up!

Also, Foongus and Amoongus and the huge pun behind their names gets me every time! :laugh:

Back