• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny things you've done while doing your homework

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Just now finished my math homework after three hours of being stuck on one problem....after working for an hour, I complained to my mom I was stumped...so after another hour of working, she drew a stump with a question mark over it....and I added a confused face.

We all laughed over the picture.

So...have you done something funny while doing your homework?

Years
    Doing my homework in 10 minutes... for 3 subjects., then drawing a big happy face on my binder... I do lots of weird stuff.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I was eating oreos and milk, then I spilled it all on my homework. Then I dried it, left it outside in the sun. And the next day I forgot it and got a zero on my class.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Actually, I wrote a funny answer to a question on my Science homework on lab safety. XD

What will happen to Tim and Robert when the teacher catches them?

Detention. =)

Peanut Butter Sammich

Major Spelling Nazi x3;;
    Years
    Well, I was doing some homework (woah, me doing homework for once! That's a big accomplishment~!) and daydreaming about the guy I have a crush on, and I hadn't noticed that my hand had decided to stop doing homework and start doodling in the margin of the paper..and I looked down at my paper like 5 minutes later..and I had drawn chibis of me and my crush being all lovey dovey. xD;;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Homework? That thing I always did five minutes before the end class period before the class it was due for? Seriously, I always did that in high school, and I always managed to finish it, unless it was like a long essay, in which case, I never did it...XD

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    heehee that stump thing sounds so cute. XD

before turning in his assignment my friend wrote "100 :)" at the top. my teacher wrote "cute" next to it and he really got a 100 xD

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Yeah not doing it.

Well let see. We have 'help' circles in front of the band hall and where teachers can see us before classes start. I was part of that. Homework got done and I pasted.

Singing to music while doing my homework thus forgeting about it.

Then My favorite thing to do whil doing my homework...not doing it!

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    lol

(not totally related)
    When i was a freshman i got sick during study hall and i went to the wrong bathroom and threw up all over the toilet and a girl was in the stall next to me:)

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    Nice!

Dark Mage said:
    I started using google to find the answers to every question.. Then I got caught and had to start over.
    omg thats cool i once had an assignment with the url still on the page so i went to it during class with one of the rooms laptops and all the answers were listed and i showed like every1 while the teacher was in his desk!:)

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
    Ransit don't double post there is an edit button...

I drew my version *Devious smile* of Miss. America. My teacher saw it and made me make my mother sign on it... I still told her you can't get me in trouble though and she didn't.

[Teacers are dimmer than the colour black...]

~DL~

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Oh buddy I got a few good ones XD:

* Left one night and came back to find the dog chewed up my history paper. So I taped it back together and turned it in and got an A XD

* My teacher goofed once and gave us the answers without checking to see if we did it. So I just copied it off the board ^_^ then he had us turn it in XD

* got so mad once that I burnt it....O_o;; *twitch* Fire! hehehehehe *looks around at everyone staring* O_o;;...DON"T JUDGE ME!! XD

lara lynx

hello
    Years
    Ummm, I can't do homework unless I'm listning to the loudest music you've ever heard.
    One time my cat chased my homework under the sofa
    My cat ripped up my homework
    My cat left a dead mouse on my homework -_-

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    well i generally don't do my homework...but I was doing it in science once and my friend set it alight lol...in revenge for me knocking the bunsen burner on to his bag by accident

Back