• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny/Wierd dream

Executioner

No Freakin' Beginner!
    Years
    Since i've been watching too much Will Smith (Fresh Prince marathon; Hitch), I had a cool dream about him.

Well it started when I suddenly was in yoga class with him (teenage version of Smith; not a grown man) then I saw 2 girls that I knew.

I was like, "Hey blah and blah!" They said, "Do we know you?" I said, "Yeah! It's me, blah!"

They were like, "Leave us alone, we don't know you."

I was positive that I knew them.

Then the yoga teacher said, "It's dancing time, pair up!" as she put on some rap music.

Everybody paired up, and Will and I paired up.

Then we danced to Heavy D and after that was done, Will said, "Well, i'm hungry, wanna get some grub?"

Me, hungry too, said, "Well, sure, where we gonna go?"

He said, "Sprite Drizzle."

Me, raising an eyebrow, saying, "What is Sprite Drizzle?"

He, laughing at me, said, "You'll see when you get there, I promise, that place is all of that!"

Then I asked, "Where is your car?"

He said, "I have no car."

Then I asked again, "How are we gonna get there?"

He replied, "On our jetpacks."

Me, excited, said, "WOAH! I've always wanted to ride one!"

Then he gave me one.

We flew to Sprite Drizzle, and went inside, it looked like a futuristic place, and a nice place to hang.

We ate, and left.

We got back on our jetpacks and rode to his house (the Bel-Air mansion).

Me, familair with that place, asked, "Hmmm, isn't this is mansion in Fresh Prince?"

He replied, "Yep, it is, let's go meet the fam."

I went inside, met Uncle Phil, Ashley, Hilary, Aunt Viv (first one), and Carlton.

I even made a short joke on Carlton.

Then, I had dinner with them, watched a movie, and left.

Before I left, they all said, "You're welcome here anytime."

Also, I didn't notice cameramen or a live audience, and it made it look like they were a real family.

So, I left the mansion, and woke up.

What a nice dream.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    What a nice dream! I've had lovely dreams like that. I had this one dream that was kind of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" equivilant of that since I used to watch that show alot till they went shizitty on her stupid college life (from that point, the show totally became crap and I even thought Sabrina got a different actor. That's a long story)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Someone here ought to stop watching tv before bed. lolz j/k
    Pretty weired though. Its simply....weired...

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    im gonna try to do that when i get my south park season 5. i can already imagine. me watching TV and timmy rolls in and says "TIMMEH!"
    but yeah i've had similar dreams, where its like it was almost real. most of my dreams i can tell they aren't.

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    I've had dreams where It gets so random, things that I have never seen before just pop up again and again.

Ex:
    There is a lot painted blue with orangeish light in the middle of a rural feild been there many times.

A space dream where I have to blow up a huge space blimp.

A lot of dark places and people getting attacked by frogs.

These happened VERY often.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Dreams are fun...XD.
    Like the other night, I had this one dream, and I was a bird, and I got shot and diiiied. XD

I once had a dream I was Will Smith...yeah...they shot me and sliced open my knee...O_O Weird thing is, I like Will Smith. XD

mew2kool4skool

Master Pervert
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Iowa
    • Seen Dec 28, 2005
    I had a dream where I was down a very large hallway. I assumed it had to do with the insane amount work I had that week, I don't know. I woke up in a sweat crying. My father's death had affected me more than I thought..

.. That was twenty years ago, I'll never forget it...

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I have dreams about school.. Actually... THAT'S A NIGHTMARE!! lolz. anywayz.. it's always weird coz like... I'm trying to redecorate the school all the time.. -_-;; man.. it must be that ugly, lolz.

- KSP

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    mew2kool4skool said:
    I had a dream where I was down a very large hallway. I assumed it had to do with the insane amount work I had that week, I don't know. I woke up in a sweat crying. My father's death had affected me more than I thought..

.. That was twenty years ago, I'll never forget it...
    How could that of happened 20 years ago when you're 15? -__- Someone here is lying about their age...XD

I had a dream about Call of Duty last night...I was killing everyone...:) That's the life...XD

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    That seems like a good dream, but in weirdness, it doesn't even compare to one of my dreams.....everyone laughs at me when I tell it, but I swear it's true!!

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
    I had a wierd dream where my sister keeps multiplying and saying Waiykeiobuuuhp.....
    They I ran away and they attacked me.
    When I woke up appearently my sister kept trying to wake me up and saying wake up and all she had to do was attack me (in real life and my dream).

Back