• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Furthest Ends - Last 3G Set?

Do you think Furthest Ends will be the last third-generation set?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Do you think Furthest Ends of Offense and Defense will be the last TCG set not to include fourth-generation Pokémon? In other words, will the set after this, do you think, be EX: Diamond & Pearl, or something to that effect?

I do. It seems that it's gonna be months before it's released here in the UK (and North America), so I can't see any more non-4G sets. DIamond and Pearl should be very close to release by then.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I dunno, but I saw something about it being the last ADV/EX sets... although some features will probably mantain like ex Pokémon, since it started on the Japanese e-Aquapolis . I dunno if Delta Species will continue and Shining Pokémon will have a new balnk, though.

Also, the next set ADV/EX or not, is likely to have 4th Gen Pokeys... But before that I'm sure some promos will come out...

Back