• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Furthest you've been from home?

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
  • Only recently, I spent my family holidays in Turkey. Was the farthest I've been from home in Malaysia. First time I've seen snow fall from the sky as well.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • The place where I was born, ironically. I was born in South Korea, but was pretty much raised my entire life in the US. Now, as for the farthest I've been away from home that I actually remember, that would probably be Gainesville, Florida.

Years
  • The farthest I've been is the southern tip of the southernmost main island of Japan, which is a little less than 6000 miles / a little more than 9000 km away.

It's pretty there. Looks like this:

Spoiler:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i was raised for about 10 years on another country away from mine...lots of reasons main my father's work.

nowadays the further away from home would be going for a visit on another town..that's all

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I was born in Croatia, so technically, Canada, my current place of residence, is the farthest I've been, especially since I live on the west coast.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • The only time I've been the farthest away from home was when I went to Connecticut to attend a baby shower.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I visited China with family when I was in 3rd grade. Probably the farthest from both England and US East Coast, I 'reckon.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Aaaaah, probably Tennessee. I live in New York State, and . . . one school field trip to Canada (not very far away though, lol), one family reunion in Tennessee (that was freaking fun, except for the fact we were in cabins that were full of bugs >:C FREAKING SPIDERS RAWR. Not to mention that crow that flew in threw the chimney that one night . . . ), and another family reunion to Virginia, which was also pretty fun (and the beach house was a mansion compared to those cabins. LOVELY.). Those are probably the only three times I've been out of NYS . . . three times in the past four years of my near fourteen years on this planet.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I went from India to Washington D.C., pretty far off. But since I lived with my close aunt, it felt like a second home. I've also gone to Singapore once, on a school trip.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The farthest I've been from my home was eastern Europe during the summer. I live in the western hemisphere so that's pretty far from my home.

Years
  • The furthest distance I've ever been from home is 15,268 kilometres (somewhere around 9000-9500 miles from a rough estimation), which is from where I live (Melbourne) to Missouri in the United States. I went there almost nine years ago now.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • probably in hong kong, summer of 2006. it's another country, and is located in an entirely different continent (as far as i know) to boot, so it's obviously the farthest i've been from home (the philippines).

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Latvia. The reason I traveled there was because my uncle worked there and I wanted to gain work experience through his business. I went to England [after high school], Romania [to visit my mother], Italy [last summer]; lived in France [was up until last year], but I am sure Latvia is the furthest country I have been to. Probably.

Back