• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fury of the Underdogs- UU/NU Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    I've VM'd Crimson and received one back (two days ago) however neither of us have been on at the same time to battle. =/

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • awesome battle against trinity. you will see on youtube what i mean
    i won 1-0
    GREAT GAME:D

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Okay kids...because of your determination to create ties...
    The round is ending early. To be precise, it ends right now. I'll update brackets shortly.

Update complete..BATTLE!!!

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Frankly this actually works well, becasue with tweleve total, two from each bracet, we would have still had six.
    So it works out well.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • You can't just end it early, that's completely unfair. I was going to have my last battle tommorow, but now I can't. Don't expect me to ever join this again.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • 1) Yes I can, I'm in charge here little man ^^
    2) You had the worst record in your bracket, so even if you had won, you still would have been cut. If you can't deal with losing, then don't battle. That simple.

Last edited:
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    I'm withdrawing from the tournament. As Trinity and I were due to battle moments before the decision, I would appreciate this counting as a win for him in respect of the fact he was quick to get hold of me and organise the battle.

Good luck to those still in this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back