• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fusing Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What are your thoughts on Pokémon fusion? Even though I don't read them, I'm sure they've been done a couple of times in manga before; what was your reaction when you had seen this happen? I'm not too positive on this (as I haven't finished playing these games), but I think it's been done in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 as well, with Reshiram, Kyurem, and Zekrom--did you like it when it happened? Would you ever like to see this sort of thing happen in anime?

rom hunter

tongue-tied
    Years
  • I have played B2 and the way they showed the fusion in the game was breathtaking. Fusion is cool stuff. I had enjoyed it in DBZ and now in Pokemon too. In Black 2, the result of fusion of Kyurem with Zekrom, a black Kyurem is a treat to the eyes. Also its ability changes from Pressure to Teravolt. It somehow reminds me of Two-Face from Batman series. Fusion is just awesome and I want to see it again in the coming generations.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    It has kind of happened in the Anime. Twice, actually.
    The Ghastly from The Ghost of Maiden's Peak created an illusory fusion called Venustoise.
    And in Malice in Wonderland a Mismagius fused with a Rayquaza illusion it had created.

Back