• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen FUSION POKEMON...... yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    i was thinking... and this is probably been brought up before....... black and white should incorporate fusion pokemon,, simply fusing 2 pokemon together to make 1 stronger pokemon... but it would be limited.. only allow

- only works for certain pokemon
    - only 2 pokemon can fuse... (no need for 3, 4, 5 pokemon fusions, simply just 2 pokemon fusions)

- both have to be a certain level before they can fuse.. for instance pokemon a and b have to be level 35 or above.. before they can fuse...

and when you got all your requirements, you go to for example Mr. Fusion, a guy that fuses pokemon, he puts them in a special machine, and then you get your fusion pokemon

what are your opinions on it

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    No. Forcing the poor creatures to fight each other is bad enough, but now you want to throw them into a blender?

You are a sick person.

ok dont look at it like there real

look at the idea at a gameplay view.. think of all the cool pokemon we could get, from fusing...

i mean we could get many, many types of cool combinations.. i think it would be a sweet addition to black and white...

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    This is a horrible idea. Pokemon should not even think about straying so far from what it was originally. Fusions would end up making this yugioh.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    ok but they can't attack on the turn they are summoned. ooh and its attack and defense points can get a boost and it'll get a sweet ability like your opponent has to discard their entire hand!.....oh wait that's Yu-Gi-Oh! -.-
    but in all seriousness I declare that suggestion........FAIL

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    ok but they can't attack on the turn they are summoned. ooh and its attack and defense points can get a boost and it'll get a sweet ability like your opponent has to discard their entire hand!.....oh wait that Yu-Gi-Oh! -.-
    but in all seriousness I declare that suggestion........FAIL

yugioh is a freakin card game.... and i didn't even think about yugioh when i made this suggestion...

the fact is, look at monster rancher, they had fusions and that is a similar game to pokemon.. again i dont know why people are against it.. it would be a sweet idea.... its not like you have to fuse your pokemon, i only suggested a limited amount of fusions...

Years
    ok dont look at it like there real

look at the idea at a gameplay view.. think of all the cool pokemon we could get, from fusing...

i mean we could get many, many types of cool combinations.. i think it would be a sweet addition to black and white...
    This is just an awful idea. People envy you for the way you treat your Pokemon, yet you would fuse the together?
    "
    "I now summon Pikamence! AND THAT WIPES OUT YOUR LIFE POINTS!"

Last edited:

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    this just sounds lame. where did you get this from, dragon ball z? not to be a bragg-ass but i think my egg cross breed idea was better.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    This is just an awful idea. People envy you for the way you treat your Pokemon, yet you would fuse the together?
    "
    "I now summon Pikamence! AND THAT WIPES OUT YOUR LIFE POINTS!"

Besides, Pokemon like Magneton are essentially fusions.

HA you have activated my trap card!!!!!! Fusion Failure and now that your LP are low enough i shall capture you with my duel disk

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    Dude. You've watched the fandom rant when the newer Pokémon designs look a lot like Digimon. And now, you want GF to implement a function that makes Gen V look more like Digimon!? Please no. Please.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I don't really think this is a good idea...
    this is sorta going out of the range of Pokemon...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    いいえ, いいえ, いいえ, いいえ, いいえ, いいえ!
    No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
    Nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein!
    нет, нет, нет, нет, нет, нет, нет, нет!
    non, non, non, non, non, non, non, non!

Is this clear?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back