• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fusions, Recolorings, whitings, battle pics. Reguest here.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Rayquaza_and_Deoxys said:
    Awww the battle scenes are great. Could you please make me a battle scene for me GoldenHouou.

I want Rayquaza's back side and Deoxys front side and for the text Wild Deoxys Appeared

Surely, I make you that one right away.

Latios lover, could you tell me what I should write in your battle scene?

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Latios Lover said:
    how about Go Rukario Now!

But I have to make Rukario be opponent?s pokemon, because I don?t have a sprite of it?s back. So since Mew has to be the one on your side, should I write "Go Mew now!"?

Here is your battle scene, Rayquaza_and_Deoxys:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Latios Lover said:
    try to make the one that i wanted as best as you can for on my side or you an make me throwing a pokeball either one would work okay

Okay I make you throw a pokeball. :D

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Latios Lover said:
    k that workswith the same saying okay

You mean Ishould still write "Go Rukario" I mean, I have only one sprite of Rukario, and that is not too great, so I have to make you throw a pokeball, but that text doesn?t fit in, and that pokeball throwing, I have only sprite when character is about tu throw it...So what do you want me to do now? :paranoid:

Sorry, but I always have trouble when someone wants something that has Rukario...

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Latios Lover said:
    i like that one can you make the other one too and do you have a sprite o ash instead of may please

Sorry, I don?t have Ash sprite.. But I have Brendan sprite from back so I can use that if you like.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Latios Lover said:
    sure thats fine with me do you hae a professer brich cause thated work too

I have lots of sprites, but only May and Brendan from backside, so I can only use them.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    As always, you?re welcome, Rayquaza_and_Deoxys.

Here, Latios Lover:

Should I put Mew next to Brendan, or is this good? Anyways, I have to go so Latios Lover, if you want me to put Mew in it, I will do it later, okay?

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    I?m not sure what you meant. Look at my first post, and try to give me that info, okay? I did this, but I?m not sure did you mean it:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Latios Lover said:
    no mew by rukraio and me throwing the pokeball that better

Do you mean that I should replace Mew with Rukario and make you throw a pokeball? And the text is what?

You really should look at my first post. :classic:

Back