• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fusions,Recolors,Mixes here

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Can I have 2? PLEASE? I want: A Mightyena recolored to be orange and blue and a suicune/umbreon fusion please thanks! Oh I want well... Do both bases. XD

Alpham-A-Epsilons

~*Bouysel is cool*~
    Years
  • trainer hook yes you can use it just give cred
    golden ho-oh here

Kayota here ill try the other one later

Latios lover i cant do it
    poke empire here

pokemon leader i need a picture of rukairo

poke-empire

king of all
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2005
    wow your really good at this can i have another one if so can i have a moltres and groudon fusion with a moltres base

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    May I ask for a Fusion of Hitmonlee, and Hitmonchan? I would appreciate that. Thank you.

poke-empire

king of all
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2005
    thnkyou again your fusing is amazing, know can i plz have a zaptos that has rayquazzas colors and you know how theres those lines on raquazas body can you put them on zaptos sort of like a zaptos rayquazza fusion but without rayquazza parts if you can do this i will be very happy thankyou

poke-empire

king of all
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2005
    thanks i love it can i plz have a entei groudon fusion with an entei base

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hey Psychic. It's been a while. Could you make me a Bagon/Aggron fusion with Bagon as base? Pl-ea-se!

Back