• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

future badges

badges

• johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kanto

• all badges brought out so far in all versions plus new ones

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • heon

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    The whole badges should come to one game. =D Then it would be a super game. And I can finally raise my Pokemon higher than level sixty by the time I get to the E4.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    or...you could get the first 8 battle the e4 then get antoher set of 8 battle the next e4 and so on untill you reach a real pokemon confrence battle.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya really if there were over 20 badges it could create a whole new game....maybe you could split it up like this the gameboy games would have 16 badges each...the same ones.....and then maybe a rpg gamecube game could have the other 16?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya but it could be like a linking thing to finish the game...man if nintendo hired me i would come up with tons of ...buy games to finish other games...plans

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I say you should be able to access all regions.. Like you start out picking a boy or a girl, you get to pick where you live too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya but you know that would only fit into a gmaecube game becuase it'd be too much for a single gba to gold.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • i say all the badges...the games would laste longer, be funner, and occupy pokemon fans while they made their new games...although it would probably cost more i would still pay more for a game so long and fun!
    ALL the badges!

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
  • They should do that

They should do that, make a game with all the badges Ash got/is getting/will get. But thats true, that much data wouldn't fit in a normal game. They should have the orange islands to. (Was that already mentioned? Sorry. :\ )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Oi! I forgot about the Orange Islands badges. Some Pokemon fan I am. :tired: THERE should be a game on that...more adventure, less badges, and still lots of Pokemon to catch.

Back