• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future Card Buddyfight

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Well , I decide to make a thread dedicate to discuss Future card Buddyfight before I turn Vanguard thread into a Buddyfight thread.
    Buddyfight has a lot of that make it different then other Card Anime.
    For example ,
    --Character can have One Monster as their friend and interact with them.
    --Player can join the fight themself as well.
    --This game is really easy to understand so you can enjoy it.
    Here is a scene from the Anime--

Last edited:

Servine7

grass type lover
    Years
  • This show is pretty good but I don't think people like this. People are more into card fight vanguard and yugioh so buddyfight is irrelvant

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    This show is pretty good but I don't think people like this. People are more into card fight vanguard and yugioh so buddyfight is irrelvant

Nobody watch's Yugioh anymore !
    And Animenews has poor review about the Vanguard Anime.
    So , I think Buddyfight would able to attract Kids due to its simplicity.
    Just like I said , I watched multiple Cardfight Vanguard episode Where Character learn to play Vanguard But still don't know how the game work .
    Sometime I want the cardfight to end quickly so the show can go back to other plot.

Back