• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future Eevee Evolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staarbit

The Brawl Addict
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    Personally, I'd really like to see a steel or ghost typle eeveelution, but I've always wondered what a dragon eeveelution would look like o.o...

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I think it would be sooooo funny if there was a steel eveelution, & , as the original 3 had distinctive mains, the main for this steel type was a cone-collar thingy that cats/dogs get from the vet when they're sick XD

In all sereousness tho, I'd like to see a new Dragon Eevee (Dragoreon?) & a Flying type (get this: Aveon. Aww yea!)

...& for some weird reason, I can see Gamefreak making a Poison type (Toxeon. Man I'm sooo good at name thinking!)

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    I think the ones most likely are: ground and steel!

But it would be cool, if when they brought out a new game they introduced more types of Pokemon (like they did with Gold and Silver), so Eevee could have another evolution based on a new type, which is what they did with Umbreon! :)

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I have basic ideas for possible future eevee evolutions tucked up in a .txt fale on my computer. Its not worked out totally or anything but just something I did just because I was bored (and because I was going to write a some fiction once where I wanted to include some made-up eeveelutions.).

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2011
    Ok, so I was bored and was browsing the web and came across this topic and it got me interested in other people's views so I began to search and found this:

benzophenone-4.deviantart

/art/Eevee-Evolutions-61222607

add a (w w w dot) before the first line and a (dot com) between the lines and delete the spaces to view the picture I found of this. It has every type and I think that the person did a very good job. I am not allowed to post links yet so that's why I did it this way.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I honestly don't give a darn. More Eeveelutions = <3

Whether its dragon, flying, or something else, as long as there's more, I'll be happy ^^

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I'm not sure what I'd want to see, but logically, it seems like they'd do a ghost type next. Bug is extremely unlikely, and fighting is too (I honestly couldn't see a bipedal eevee form). I'd expect normal/dragon to be the last editions (since dragons are somewhat rare, not including pseudo legends and legends). They might introduce dual types at some point though (ground/rock, normal/flying), and it honestly seems like the flying type could be pulled off (a lot of people ((from what I've seen)) have already tried it. However, upon thinking about it, I'd like to see a steel eevee-lution. A steampunk esque look could be pulled off potentially well, but it more than likely won't happen.
    This is just my personal opinion about all of this.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It's probably a Dragon, following the ex-special types.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    I'd like to see a Dragon or Ghost type Eeveelution... How to evolve them though would be interesting...

Trade Eevee with a dragon scale? Use a Dusk Stone on Eevee?

If we had to have a ground type, however, I'd imagine it to look gargoyle-esque; not bulky per se, but something that would... "suit" it. Flying would be really neat; not sure how you'd evolve that though. Maybe Eevee happy while in a wind tunnel? *firing squad'd*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back