• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Future Vivillon Patterns?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    There are currently 20 different patterns for Vivillon that have been revealed, 2 of which were hidden in X/Y's coding and only released as events relatively recently. Do you think that there are even more hidden Vivillon patterns, or that Game Freak will create more in the future? Do you even want there to be more patterns of the pwetty wittle butterfly?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    I think the twenty patterns we have are plenty enough, though if they released different Pokeball variations such as Master or Luxury pattern I'd be super excited.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There's a lot of forms I like, honestly, as they're all great; it's sort of impossible for me to choose just one. If I had to, though, then I'd probably go with Ocean; its colors are bright, vibrant, and complement each other very nicely. Thankfully, I have it. Due to similar reasons, two other would be Sun and Meadow.

Would I like to see more patterns in future? I have to agree with above—twenty is indeed enough. If they introduce one or two more, though, I honestly wouldn't mind.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Nah I don't wanna see anymore. I have the whole collection now, and if they added anymore then they'd most likely end up making some completely exclusive. Would take me ages to get my hands on them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Maybe an OR AS themed one? That would be the only one I would want them to add. (Possible way to get it would be breed a Vivillion in those games?)

Years
  • I think the twenty patterns we have are plenty enough, though if they released different Pokeball variations such as Master or Luxury pattern I'd be super excited.

I LOVE this idea!! :) Would really like to see a Moon Ball pattern :) Or even Net, Dive, Nest and Level Ball patterns :)

Anyways, while I don't think they have any more atm I would definitely love for them to create some more in the future!! :) I'm one of these people who can never have enough Vivillons lol. As long as they were distributed to everyone (along the lines of the Fancy pattern) so I'm not lusting after it in vain in the same way I am with the Pokéball Pattern lol :)

I'd also like it if they could maybe have in-game specific patterns (such as native to Hoenn, native to Johto etc. or ones you can only catch in the Safari Zone or something) available in-game for those who don't always have an Internet connection handy :)

Back