• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future?

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
  • I just want to see how long do you think you will be an active member of PC for.

Right now it looks like I'm going to be an active member for a long time but maybe I'll leave soon, who knows but it looks like I'll be on for a long time as of now.

Years
  • Yay, a poll~

I imagine I would be here at least until February... that's when I move.
    After that, it depends. I hope to be, I really like PC ^^ But there's always a possibility of me getting a job, or getting a social life for once, or something that could hinder my activity.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Me? I not really sure. My school life and my life (Which are the same. Sad?) are not that bad where I can still get on for some free time. My college seach junk is annoying but still I have time.

I say I be active till June. That when I grauate from High School. Sad.-.-. After taht I not sure when I be on becasue I not sure. I be home but hmm. LIfe can change once you leave HS.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • I bet I'll leave some point soon. This place ain't what it used to.

Most of the people that were important friends to me have left. Lindsey, Andra, Aiya.
    Most of my old friends have changed and I rarely talk to them anymore. Karli, Casty.
    There are a few keeping me here. Frosty, Paul, Mork.

This place is rarely a Pok?mon place now. Each day I come there seems to be less and less Pok?mon. Alot of things happen that I'm out of the loop on. There are alot of unnessecery places springing up around here (i.e. DAILY CHIT CHAT FORUM. WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU ON?)

Well that's it.

[/rant]

Dragon.Beat

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    My school life's going to take it's toll again once the Spring holidays are over so.. Not for long I guess.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hopefully as long as I can. School's going to start in March, and well.. I'll have to prepare for my exams, and stuff so..

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Don't know.I probably won't be as active next year,since I'm starting in a new school.Not to mention that its a 20minute drive from my house.Imagine the time it'll take me to get back(without a car) and complete the homework load.o.O
    And sleep.I need sleep.XD

I'll try to stay on as long as I can manage,cause I've made great friends here.^^

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
  • Probably till July or maybe, I'll stay for another year, who knows. After the holidays, works will loads up, and that means less computer time. And I have other social things that excludes homeworks.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Ive been here for a very very long time. Ever since a few months ago, I got very very inactive because I had run on a shortage of friends; most of them left, the very few thats left dont talk to me. The name 'Pokecommunity' isnt enforced; over 80% of these forums arent Pokemon. People get their high post count not from high quality posts, posts simply having a statement pushed, no one has their own ideas nowadays. This is almost like a kids forum (like.. 8-12 maybe >>).

PC went downhill ever since Febuary last year. Spammers have been brought down drammatically; thats a good thing. But people who really had fun or had their times or people who had valuable friends or things that made them stay here would knnow that nothing is left.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I want to stay here as long as possible~ but I think my mom is gonna ban me from the internet soon ;_;

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • I think I'll stay active for quite a while. I can still combine my social life (school and my gf) with being active at PC. And I have no intentions of leaving soon :)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I plan on being on PC for a long time yet! :D I still have another year and a half of uni so I can definitely be on then! ^_^ Once I get a job I may have to cut down on my time a little, but I should still be able to come on every day! :D I love PC, it's like a second home to me!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm going to stay here, until I get tired of pokemon (like that will ever happen :P), PC will be shut down (*shudders*), or I get booted out for good (won't happen any time soon, I think)...

Back