• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fuzzy's Shop

Years
    If you were okay, which one of my shinies would you like to get ? Ill be able to tell you everything about it ! By the way i use the legit.exe for all my pokemons! Ive forgotten to say that i have all the TRU and 10aniv events, you may be interested in them? My events arent trained, but my shinies may not be ut since i got them with trades! They have a small lv anyway! Also if you wanna pick several pkms for your gengar, its alright with me! Thats the way i like to trade! Thanks

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    thats fine tomorrow it is. idk what time ill be on though i gotta go out and get some stuff. monday i wont be home till late

~Fuzzy

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    If you were okay, which one of my shinies would you like to get ? Ill be able to tell you everything about it ! By the way i use the legit.exe for all my pokemons! Ive forgotten to say that i have all the TRU and 10aniv events, you may be interested in them? My events arent trained, but my shinies may not be ut since i got them with trades! They have a small lv anyway! Also if you wanna pick several pkms for your gengar, its alright with me! Thats the way i like to trade! Thanks

hook me up with some info on the sableye. its the one im mostly interested in

~Fuzzy

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
    What would you like for your:

Shiny Foreign UT - LvL 1, Porygon, Bold nature
    Ability - Trace
    Skillz - Tackle, Conversion, Sharpen, Hyper Beam

Shiny UT, PKRS - LvL 1, Charmander, Jolly nature
    Ability - Blaze
    Skillz - Rock Slide, Belly Drum, Toxic, Flamethrower

Please check my thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I'm looking for a lot of your event pokemon, could you have a look at my tradecenter pls? its on the second page *kenjin's trade center*

Years
    This is totally not about trading, but i really like the graphics and the layout of your page. did you make them yourself. it's pretty neat

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    Looking for the following untouched pokes:

Shiny Smeargle (Really want a jap version)

Shiny Seadra (Also jap version would be awesome lower the lvl the better)

Shiny Swablu

Shiny Gible

Gamestop 3 leg shiny dogs

~Fuzzy

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    T - LvL 28 Ranger Manaphy, Hardy nature
    Ability - Hydration
    Skills - Tail Glow, Bubble, BubbleBeam, Supersonic
    Would you take a movie 11 event Hydreigon lvl 70 for this? Or a lvl 100 DW event Arceus? How about a Sinnoh Arceus event lvl 100 shiny?

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    T - LvL 28 Ranger Manaphy, Hardy nature
    Ability - Hydration
    Skills - Tail Glow, Bubble, BubbleBeam, Supersonic
    Would you take a movie 11 event Hydreigon lvl 70 for this? Or a lvl 100 DW event Arceus? How about a Sinnoh Arceus event lvl 100 shiny?

Stats? is the hydreigon touched or untouched? also idk anything about 5th gen pokes/ events i gotta study up on em. u have my attention though pm me stats and info and ill let you know

~Fuzzy

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    The Hydreigon and DW Arceus are untouched.

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    ill take the DW Arceus, Manaphy is on either my diamond or plat though so let me check which one and ill send u a pm to try and set this up

Back