• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G’Day People

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    Just thought I come in and Say I have Joined this lovely Place.

I am 29. So I was 13/14 When I got into Pokemon.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Great to see another long-time fan joining up with us! Which Gen is your favourite? Feel free to tell us a little more about yourself and your history with the franchise; it makes it easier to know what to recommend, aha. Although it's fine to explore! We've got sections covering every gen of Pokemon to date, as well as the anime and TCG, if those are your thing~

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
  • Hello, Dave!

I've also joined recently and I feel the same about this place: it's very lovely!

I hope you find whatever you're looking for here!

See you around!

Years
  • Oh wow you have been into Pokemon for a while, but don't worry about your age because we have a lot of older Pokemon fans here at PC itself. But hey, nice to meet you Dave!

As Zeria said, why not tell us more about yourself? We'd love to know you so we can recommend potential favorite sections for you. It's always good to tell us as much as you can because well, someone may share interests with you and that could open up potential new friends. Given you got into Pokemon during your teens, I assume you were a late bloomer but I had a similar thing happen to me, since I was 11 when I first played a Pokemon game.

Well, have a great time with us and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact either myself or any of the staff members! Do stick around if you can.

- Hikamaru

Back