• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    /sign IT would be awesome, although I hope the gameplay isnt as slow as Diamond pearl and platinum

Xemphos

The Destroying Beast
    Years
    We better get a serious amount of signatures and I know I'm repeating everyone but a G/S Remake would be pretty amazing

*Signs*

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Im in too. See a remake of silver gold and cristal would be really cool ;)

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I do see a remake coming. not as for we want it it is LOGIC
    Gold and silver sold a LOT of units i think its the 2nd game to sell best (after pokemon yellow)
    this is where the money lies, i see no thing why wouldn't game freak will do that. just hope they will get Kris's sprite much better cuz when you're going on side she looks like she's angry or something lol

HOWEVER.. i'd like to have the game only (gold silver and crystal) to be ported from GBC tu the DS and have the awesome Wi-fi feature, since i like the secend gen look and it looks good and not such a worse front for most pokemon like in 1st gen. they should do this : same game, more storyline, more legendaries to catch (birds, mewtwo and mew). this would be so awesome. when i saw celearun cave blocked i was shocked "poor mewtwo stuck in there.." and while the game graphics are lower and FPS is higher, meybe a recording system would be nice. (since as i see in youtube, most videos on D/P looks crappy in quality. i don't see the DS having any difficulty in running the game + a screen recorder.. but that would be DSi exclusive.. well.. i'd say.. FLASH CARTS FTW!)

Last edited:
    Years
    meybe a recording system would be nice. (since as i see in youtube, most videos on D/P looks crappy in quality. i don't see the DS having any difficulty in running the game + a screen recorder.. but that would be DSi exclusive.. well.. i'd say.. FLASH CARTS FTW!)

Platinum has added a feature called the Battle Recorder; you can record your battles and re-watch them..

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Nah i think that all of those are a waste of time. i don't see a remake coming VERY soon. meybe they will announce it but it will be TBA untill late 2009. but i DO see a remake coming. that's for sure.

btw, for the topic starter, Yanmega sucks, Yangma owns. (its the ugliest evolution ever)

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Sure, why not.

*sighs*

But the petition apparently hasn't even been signed/edited since January 12th, so I'm not even sure if it's still going on.

However, I'll still sign.

Years
    In all logic they will remake something. I doubt they will leave a huge gap in between Platinum and the next generation, if there is one, without some new game or remake.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    The gap is not really that huge in my opinion because the Japanese verison of Pokemon Emerald was released in 2004 and thr Japanese verisons of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl was release in 2006 though I have reasons to believe that a Gold and Silver remake is in development due to the recent news I have been hearing though I could be wrong, but we will have to see what is going on as time goes by.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back