• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    An online petition wont change anything, but sign me up I guess.. I am bored.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Second! sign me up. I started with G/S and i support a remake all the way (which is why i joined the group). Nintendo could even use Shiny Gold, Crystal Aurora ect. for ideas for additions and for reference.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Sorry I've been busy but WOW a lot of names. I would keep going on with my somewhat regular reply encouragement but now it's down to business. Someone may have already done this on pokebeach but I need the email address to gamefreak, nintendo (JP) and PUSA. We might need a translator in the future (not yet) and the petition is getting frightfully limited. Everyone must post in other forums. (Don't try serebii cause they'll ban you) I want everyone to do what they can. Help spread the pokemon phenomenon that is our online petition.

This has, is and will be EPIC, now it's your turn to help out

Years
    Sorry I've been busy but WOW a lot of names. I would keep going on with my somewhat regular reply encouragement but now it's down to business. Someone may have already done this on pokebeach but I need the email address to gamefreak, nintendo (JP) and PUSA. We might need a translator in the future (not yet) and the petition is getting frightfully limited. Everyone must post in other forums. (Don't try serebii cause they'll ban you) I want everyone to do what they can. Help spread the pokemon phenomenon that is our online petition.

This has, is and will be EPIC, now it's your turn to help out
    I also know somebody who's Uncle works in the Pokemon Company.
    Oh, and I heard it's going to be called Whitegold, since that has Gold in it, so they may just be making it a remake of Crystal. Whitegold is also owned by Nintendo (Pokemon Whitegold's Site just redirects to Nintendo's site)
    So hopefully this shows signs of getting our remakes soon.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    AWESOME more signatures are coming in, that's awesome...keep it up everyone, the more signs the better!!!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    awesome looks it's going well! let's keep it up!

Oh, and I heard it's going to be called Whitegold, since that has Gold in it, so they may just be making it a remake of Crystal. Whitegold is also owned by Nintendo (Pokemon Whitegold's Site just redirects to Nintendo's site)

though I totally agree with you, I have to say that that doesn't have to mean anything. that name could be anything, or even nothing, just a backdoor for the case if they have problems (which I doubt). but still, the chance is pretty big with this.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Sorry to disappoint but White Gold has been registered since before FireRed & LeafGreen were even announced

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Do you know when Nintendo Trademarked DuskGold and DawnSliver?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back