• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

varial295

A pokemon researcher
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    hmmm ive been hoping for one of these for a long time i guess im in

signed

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Actually Gamefreak makes the main Pokemon games and Nintendo just publishes them. See here.
    Maybe the users are right about being patient which I myself have a lack. I was also told that being patient is considered a test. I want a Gold and Silver remake too, but after I read this page I thought that making a video game is not that simple and takes time though it will probably take a little less time if and only if they are remaking this game.

true, but the funny thing is that Nintendo actually "owns" gamefreak. so the pokemon games are second party games or whatever it's called, and indirectly from nintendo.

and yes, making a video game is NOT easy. I know that by myself since I'm studying for programming, and I currently have an assignement to make a simple arcade game. well, even for an arcade game, it's pretty much programming and hard work. I don't want to imagine the programming of a full video game. O.O'

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    true, but the funny thing is that Nintendo actually "owns" gamefreak. so the pokemon games are second party games or whatever it's called, and indirectly from nintendo.

and yes, making a video game is NOT easy. I know that by myself since I'm studying for programming, and I currently have an assignement to make a simple arcade game. well, even for an arcade game, it's pretty much programming and hard work. I don't want to imagine the programming of a full video game. O.O'

Nintedo is a pretty big company. I would not want to imagine how the programming is either it seem complicated after I read about Game Development.

that's a hack, not an official nintendo pokemon game.
    I am not really fond of hacks and bootlegs and I always by official games. I follow this quotes saying "there is nothing like the real thing".

I am sorry hackers, but that is just the way I feel.

Last edited:

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Ok, I'll sign, but how will this work? I don't think this will do anything but meh.

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What are you even planning to do with these petitions? :|

Hopefully they'll send to nintendo in hopes of getting this done, although i think itll take more than the amount of votes we have.

as far as I know, Yanmega and 2/3 other people are letting this petition going till at leas 1 april, and then they would send it to Nintendo.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    And you'll think it'll be this easy....why?

I just want people to face reality here: If Nintendo doesn't approve, this isn't going to happen, period.Whether you like it or not. Sorry, that's life.

Just to let you know, there's a chance that the petition is going to make everything worse. Just pointing that out.

Ok, I'm about to post what I said on another website.

I'm getting really tired of all this,"online petition don't work" stuff. So what if they don't? There no point in not trying. To the people who signed do you think you've wasted your time? If so how much time have you really wasted? What 1 maybe 2 minutes? You've got to realize, if you believe there is no point in signing an online petition, then why do you bother in criticizing it?

If you believe people wasted time writing essentially one word, signs, then your wasting even more time in voice your opinion against something already in motion. Are you hoping that we're going to make an 180 and just turn and stop? Even you won't believe that someone would stop a petition because of criticism.

Now people have many logical points to why they believe this won't happen but they said it in a way as though they weren't talking to children but to people who have something they want and know it and are willing to try to do something about it. Then there are people who talk down to us with a couple of sentence that may have been explained (some not though) but with so much anger and disdain that it's really making me sick.

Of course I'm not saying you can't voice your opinion, everyone has a right to say whatever they want but consider what I've just said. We sacrifice little and if we don't succeed people may be a bit depressed but there not going to ball there eyes out for a month because of it. OK? Everyone got that?

(Now I'm talking again) This is how I felt when people said it's a waste of time. Even if this doesn't work, you'll have to admit, this is pretty epic that 530 people got together and signed this thing.

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years
  • And you'll think it'll be this easy....why?

I just want people to face reality here: If Nintendo doesn't approve, this isn't going to happen, period.Whether you like it or not. Sorry, that's life.

Just to let you know, there's a chance that the petition is going to make everything worse. Just pointing that out.
    1) did i ever say it was going to be easy? I said we're going to be needed alot more than these signatures to get a remake, made.
    2) Why post here, if you're going to be negative and pessimistic about this? It seems pointless to try to pull down peoples hope like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back