• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G_R7’s Event Shop with 500 Events! Trading Ranger 3 Events! *UPDATED!*

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Well, it seems you got the Adamant TRU Arceus and the Careful Michina one that I offered earlier :/
    I'll still offer the Mild, and I can offer Bold and Quirky HGSS Mew for:
    PokePark Meowth
    Colloseum Pikachu
    Pokemon Center Bellsprout.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Well, it seems you got the Adamant TRU Arceus and the Careful Michina one that I offered earlier :/
    I'll still offer the Mild, and I can offer Bold and Quirky HGSS Mew for:
    PokePark Meowth
    Colloseum Pikachu
    Pokemon Center Bellsprout.

Deal. We'll sort out a time to trade at some point.

My Mar. 8 Hasty TRU Regigigas for any of your Deoxys?

No thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can I please have the Absol i'm not sure what you want, but I have Jirachi, Mew Darkrai, I have all starters, Vulpix Growlithe, SHiny Deoxys and other events but there seems to only be 2 pokemon on your want list can you give me some pokemon that you want please.

Years
    Hi!!
    I offer Gold and Silver 10th Anniversary Mew (11th-16th Nov.)
    I want
    TRU Arceu
    7th: Impish, Lax
    14th: Adamant, Serious
    ESTEU09 Regigigas Bashful July 23rd
    EUSMR09 IRegigigas Impish 26th July

Please examine it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Hey
    Can I please have the Absol i'm not sure what you want, but I have Jirachi, Mew Darkrai, I have all starters, Vulpix Growlithe, SHiny Deoxys and other events but there seems to only be 2 pokemon on your want list can you give me some pokemon that you want please.

That Absol is a rare event and I will only trade it for the ones I have list under Looking For.

Hi!!
    I offer Gold and Silver 10th Anniversary Mew (11th-16th Nov.)
    I want
    TRU Arceu
    7th: Impish, Lax
    14th: Adamant, Serious
    ESTEU09 Regigigas Bashful July 23rd
    EUSMR09 IRegigigas Impish 26th July

Please examine it.

Depending on how many you have I am sure we could work something out.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    But there are only 2 on your looking for list, are there any other events you want

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Yo G_R7,

I'll trade you my UT Careful Mew lv.5 (11/19/09) OT: ススム(Susumu) ID: 11219 w/premier ribbon scatters things often for your 10ANIV (Spanish) ID 06227 Pikachu with Light Ball (Level 70, Lax, UT)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    But there are only 2 on your looking for list, are there any other events you want

I need the HGSS Mew and the TRU and Aussy Arceus.

Yo G_R7,

I'll trade you my UT Careful Mew lv.5 (11/19/09) OT: ススム(Susumu) ID: 11219 w/premier ribbon scatters things often for your 10ANIV (Spanish) ID 06227 Pikachu with Light Ball (Level 70, Lax, UT)

Deal.

I have Naughty 11th, Impish 12th, Jolly 13th, Gentle 14th, Quiet 15th, Docile 16th.

Them 6 for the 6 you asked for is a deal.

If I may ask...

What exactly would you be willing to trade for an Australian Michina ID:11059 Bashful Arceus with Rowap Berry?

I need the HGSS Mew and the TRU and Aussy Arceus.

Back