• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G_R7’s Event Shop with over 600 Events!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Hello sir. I will be getting that Shiny Suicune coming out next week. I am more than willing to trade it for the Shiny Raikou that was given out last week. This would mean soooo much to me.

Thanks!

@Tumalaz, I'll trade you either Entei or Suicune for that Raikou of yours. If G_R7 can't trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Hello sir. I will be getting that Shiny Suicune coming out next week. I am more than willing to trade it for the Shiny Raikou that was given out last week. This would mean soooo much to me.

Thanks!

@Tumalaz, I'll trade you either Entei or Suicune for that Raikou of yours. If G_R7 can't trade.

Sure but so you know I have a few offers on Serebii for it as well and I am only going to trade for the first one I can.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    I'd like to trade a modest jirachi.
    Are there any pokemon you're looking for?

Back