• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaara's Sand Palace (events, Pokes, and items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    sure if you can give me a half hour because im not home im on my sidekick and its dying

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    @ Luigi12895- Sorry, but no. I'd take an unhatched Pokemon Ranger Manaphy egg, since its UT.

@ silverfang_202- Yes, I am very interested in what you have. I will PM you on what I want, as I have to think about it.

@ Nilojan- VGC 09 Milotic- OT= VGC09/ID#= 05099/LV.= 50/BALL= CHERISH/ITEM= FLAME ORB/NATURE= TIMID/OBTAINED FROM POKEMON EVENT/MOVES= RAIN DANCE, RECOVER, HYDRO PUMP, AND ICY WIND/RIBBON= CLASSIC/MAX BEAUTY STAT Ask if you need more info.
    I replied to your PM =].
    filerrr

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    I have

-shiny 10 aniv celebii
    -pikachu (sleeping)
    -shiny 10 aniv blastoise
    -TCGWC pikachu
    -World 08 lucario
    -shiny channel jirachi

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot]WISHMKR Jirachi Lv. 5 (UT)
    Pokemon Movie '08 Shaymin Lv. 100
    #Movie11 Shaymin Lv. 50 UT (ID=04019)
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Shokotan[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Pichu Lv. 30 (UT) [/FONT][FONT=&quot](Has odd date of July 8, 09. Due to DS Clock!)
    NZ Jirachi Lv. 5 (UT)
    and do you have the 11th movie regigigas
    [/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back