• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gadies and Lentlemen :)

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity.

I've been a member for a while, and I don't think I've actually introduced myself. I recently began creating my own Pokemon game buut I couldn't post pictures of it because I haven't got 15 posts :/. So, I wrote a thread and it got declined, and I was like "say whaaa..."

'Sall good now though. I'm going to interact around for a while and work on my game some more before revealing it to you all. If anyone can offer help or advice, feel free to PM me, and we can chat about what I need help with.

But for now, I just want to say "hi", my name is Kevin Murphy, I'm 19 and from Scotland, and I'll be checking out some of your games over the next little while. I've already realised the tremendous creative talent here. "Pokemon Raptor EX" particularly caught my eye and I've been trying that out lately.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Yes! You have to post 15 threads before sharing pictures and urls! :/
    By the way...
    Welcome Kevin!
    Enjoy the community!

:D

G/ i /o

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Ah welcome to PC, Kevin. My name is Kevin also. Lol.
    You're into Game Development? Go here, then.

It won't be hard to gain 15 posts, although just remember not to spam up the forums and remember the four-word minimum rule. It's one of the Community Rules, so just remember to read the others also.

Have fun and enjoy PC, and hope you stay active here.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • Hey there Kevin! :)
    Welcome to the PC, hope you enjoy your stay!
    And wish ya best luck on your game! ;)

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
    Years
  • Thanks everyone. I've been enjoying browsing through, it's given me a great insight in Pokerus. Something that I never believed existed, and thought it would be a bad thing. Hopefully, I'll see you all around the board.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • A guy named Kevin but has the username of Ryan? Whaat.
    To get 15 easy post try out the other chat (threads and the dcc (daily chit chat) and Other voting polls

Hope all goes well with your game, cant wait to see

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Salutations, Mr. Kevin!
    I am, what Poster says, Zevran!
    In this poem that I write,
    I say that I do not bite,
    An that I welcome you to PC life!

Err, anyways, welcome to PC! I was, and probably still, a game developer but I've lost interest. I've seen my passion more to ROM hacking and writing. Anyways, read the rules and have fun! ^^;

Back