• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.gaia

.gaia

.gaia-tastic. :3
Years
  • Hello there; I am a new member, .gaia. Well, here's some overview of me. I'm 10-years-old, and I sure am young. This is my first forum; though my older brother has been in many. :3 I'm a big Pokemon fan; I have a lot of the games too. I don't do competitive battling, though, nor Shoddy. I've learned a lot of the mechanics of the game; and I also am familiar with BB Code. I have the greatest grammar possible for my age; and I even like to call this font my trademark. :3 Don't expect me to do well with competitive battling, because I don't do that. I wish to make the best of friends, follow rules, and all that junk that benefits with Pokemon forums. I have read the rules too, which you don't expect from newbies, do you? :x Well, hi there.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well you sure don't sound like a ten year old, sheesh generations learn too fast.... You've read the rules, so that's excellent. Now for the FAQ. >D
    Then you can go rant posting with your excellent grammar all over the forum. Haha, so have fun buddy, enjoy the benefits of being a member.

Welcome to Pokecommunity! ;D

.gaia

Years
  • Well you sure don't sound like a ten year old, sheesh generations learn too fast.... You've read the rules, so that's excellent. Now for the FAQ. >D
    Then you can go rant posting with your excellent grammar all over the forum. Haha, so have fun buddy, enjoy the benefits of being a member.

Welcome to Pokecommunity! ;D

Oh jeez. Thanks! :3 Well, I need to read the FAQ and make sure I'm doing the right things. Well, I also need to read this pair thing. I might as well get one, but I need friends. Oh how hard these things will be. :3

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • At first, I was dismayed by the title. But what a relief, you're really sane and intelligent. Not implying that you were at any point insane at all, no no. Constructive posting is always a great thing, especially with advanced use of the language. Considering you're ten years old, that's really a feat to accommodate by. Plus on your bolding as well, it shows attention, and I love the trademark font idea....

Welcome. And I'm new too, but I'm just peeping around the areas here.

.gaia

Years
  • At first, I was dismayed by the title. But what a relief, you're really sane and intelligent. Not implying that you were at any point insane at all, no no. Constructive posting is always a great thing, especially with advanced use of the language. Considering you're ten years old, that's really a feat to accommodate by. Plus on your bolding as well, it shows attention, and I love the trademark font idea....

Welcome. And I'm new too, but I'm just peeping around the areas here.

I'm off with a good start, liking this forum and all. It seems that this will get better when I become more popular. Now let's just hope there's not a five-year-old who steals my spotlight. ;3 Well, I'm off to getting a nice signature and avatar combo, with my favorite Pokemon. Well, no spoilers for that, you guys can wait and see!

Years

• I couldn't help but laugh at the username you had. :] Well thanks for another comment, I'm appreciating all of them! :3
    Lol, I was 12 when I made it. (I am now 15) so yeah XD. Welcome again and pm me if you have any questions or want to be friends. ^_^

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Whee~ You're new, and you're already talking like you've been here for years. ;D
    You seem like a really nice person from the DCC, nice to meet you. ^^

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • You're ten? No way, I don't believe it! You have better grammar than most of my friends, and probably better than me. XD This was a good choice for your first forums as it has many interesting members. I hope you have fun!

.gaia

Years
  • Whee~ You're new, and you're already talking like you've been here for years. ;D
    You seem like a really nice person from the DCC, nice to meet you. ^^

Thanks. I'm a comment guru because of my age. :3

You're ten? No way, I don't believe it! You have better grammar than most of my friends, and probably better than me. XD This was a good choice for your first forums as it has many interesting members. I hope you have fun!

Yeah, it's not that hard to find surprising. I've seen some noobs in other forums who are much older than me.

hi and guess what .gaia, im 10 too. hope we can be talking a lot

Cool! We can chat with topics for our age, the youth!

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Welcome to these forums.

Well, you write better than most would expect so that gives you some credit here =]

Feel free to lurk around the forums, you will find that everyone is friendly here ^^

.gaia

Years
  • Welcome to these forums.

Well, you write better than most would expect so that gives you some credit here =]

Feel free to lurk around the forums, you will find that everyone is friendly here ^^

Thanks! A lot of people have been nice so far. ^^;

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    ArbituaryArtic?

Anyways, even if you're not who I think you are, welcome to PokèCommunity and shine your brilliance throughout random threads.

Back