• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gailardia Academy: Unto the Abyss (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Gabby from the ninth grade, huh?" I registered the information verbally as I glanced over at Ami, who was acting stranger than usual. "Please put your weapon away, Ami, I don't sense any hostility from her. There are times when being overly cautious is more of a sin than a bliss, and we don't want to start any uneccessary trouble for the students or faculty."

I quickly turned my attention back to Gabby, realizing I had become to distracted with Ami. "Anyways, I'm a year above you. So, if you need any help with anything, just ask. My grandfather sponsors the place after all!" It wasn't long before another person came up, inquiring about our thoughts on the new Headmaster. I replied with the 'all knowing shrug', my way of showing I didn't want to talk about it, before placing my focus on Gabby once more when she inquired about the lyrics.

"What I was singing, the Ancient Lyrics of Zephyr, tell the tale or this island. From the time it was born, until it was turned into the campus you see before you. It's a tale containing love, hate, betrayal, life and death. Although, you wouldn't think all of that would be in one little song."

OOC: Sorry it's short... tired. xx;

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    (Well if no one else is posting...)

Clow rubbed the back of his head a little, his blush reseeding. "Yah, you may be right, and to tell the truth, I kind of was, weren't you?" He said, chuckling, turning back to the group smiling somewhat brightly, he wasn't feeling very nervous anymore. He then noticed the girl that was giving off the very odd aura was talking. 'Well she seems nice enough, I must just be paranoid.' Clow thought, but then without warning, her eyes flashed pink.

This almost made Clow fall out of his seat, but as he fell back, he retained his balance, and gave a sigh of relief, but still this was no normal girl, and the others seemed strange as well, then again, he was the one that had the halo. He then noticed the boy was know speaking. "So were doing interdictions? Ok then I'm Clow, it's kind of a family name, I never really understood it, and I'm in ninth too, though a lot of people said I could skip a grade, but I'm really in no rush." He said with a bit of a shrug. Then turning to Noi.

"That was pretty interesting singing up there, I haven't heard anything close to that in a long time." He said, then looked a bit nervous, he had just said the wrong thing, again, he deicide it would be best to change the subject. "Oh, I almost forgot." Clow said with a snap, pulling out a small box, opening it up to show it was full of delicious looking cinnamon buns. "My mom overnighted these to me, she said to give a few away, she runs a bakery, and is always looking for publicity, there still a little warm." Clow said holding them out for all to partake, she didn't realize it, but his mother my have just saved him there. Clow couldn't help but think about the people surrounding him, well, at least things wouldn't be boring.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Argh! Studying japanese is hard... it's so tiring.... anywho... Back on track... Oh yeah... FMI... are you guys sitting or standing? my computer is acting all weird today so jumping a few pages would freeze it...

IC:
    Kyo watched the ceremony proceed as planned. Noi Magistram was up on the stage singing the traditional song he had heard a long time ago during his previous year at the school. After the quite amazing performance, Kyo reminded and would remember due well to credit Noi of his sublime singing when opportunity enables him. As Kyo observed Noi still as he proceeded off the staging area, he stopped near the foot of the stairs and was greeted by a few students with his two..."bodyguards", as it would seem, beside him... or rather... behind him. As he lingered on at the sight, an event had occured upon him which he hadn't forseen. As he turned his head to look around at the opposite end of the crowd, he happened to lock eyes with his childhood friend, Shizuna Fujima, who was near the end of the crowd. Kyo had a slight worried look as Shizuna approached him with an odd serene yet doubtful expression.

"Kyaa! So it IS you Kyo! I should had recognized those green eyes of yours. So... how have you've been?" Shizuna asked Kyo upon reaching where he was. Shizuna's hair slightly swung back and forth with the wind as she took one of her hands and shifted a side the hair behind one of her ears. Impulsively, she took it upon herself to cuddle his arm without his permission causing him to feel a bit... uneasy.

"I've been doing fine. I see your as well as can be as well." Kyo calmly replied back while tugging her away from his arm. She always teased him while she had the chance or just to... embarrass him if you'd like to call it that. Kyo remembered of their past but decided not to reminisence about it.

"Of course I am. Haven't felt unwell in so long." She paused a moment when her glance caught Noi in view near the staging area. "Hey. I have an idea." Kyo had a worried look about it. "Let's go say hi to Noi Magistram. He was quite amazing when he was singing, don't you think? I sorta want to meet him too." Shizuna was excited about her idea but Kyo was a bit uneasy to meet Noi at the moment but his thoughts pasued a bit. Maybe... just maybe this was the opportunity that was to be given to him to meet Noi upfront. Kyo thought of the idea and agreed but made no sudden movements of approach. Despite his long pause, Shizuna quickly grabbed Kyo's wrist and dragged him along with her. Man is she ever pushy... Kyo thought as Shizuna led him to where Noi, a girl, a boy and his two bodyguards were. Shizuna slightly trembled with joy at the thought of meeting Noi, though Kyo STILL doesn't know why she was excited but Shizuna once again impulsively did something.... as in introduced herself.

"Hi there, Noi. I'm Shizuna Fujima. And this here is my good friend Kyo Kuriyaba." Shizuna said as she motioned Kyo beside her but more like forced him. Kyo scratched his head as he gave a slight nod while saying, 'Hello there.' to everyone around him. Kyo complemented Noi of his amazing singing ability followed by Shizuna's. Shizuna was ecstatic but Kyo wanted to test the abilities of Noi Magistram of the Magistram lineage in a match but it'll have to wait. It wasn't a grudge but more of a test in Kyo's journey of attaining true strength to protect others.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Ami still stood at the ready, glowering. Mia shrugged slightly, though a curious look enterred her eyes, before turning back to gazing around at the surroundings, always analizing for threats. She took in each newcomer in turn, looking them up and down, and only dismissing them as possible threats, not ready to stab them until after they tried something. Ami was still fuming at that gabby girl though.. She'd have to ask her sister about that later...

I sighed as I hefted myself up away from the tree. "I think I need to take a walk. I don't mean to sound rude, but I think I want to be alone for a little while. I'm sure you can find something to amuse yourself with." I said, shifting inside my coat slightly, begining to walk towards the edge of the grounds, deep in my own thoughts. I wasn't stupid enough not to recognize it as self-pity, but in this case, it seemed justified...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: So much for that little bit in my post about not joining if you aren't going to post, huh? Oh well, I guess we'll go with what we have. >>;

IC: As the group grew larger and larger, I began to feel more and more out of place. Not to mention large groups made me feel nervous. I had to do something about the twins either way, however. Ami seemed to have more of a killing intent at the moment than any of the newcomers. "You two, please calm down." I began, placing a hand on each of their heads and smiling. "Nobody here seems to have any sort of killing intent other than you, Ami. You can explain to me what's wrong later, however."

I was quickly distracted by all of the introductions I was recieving. So... there was a boy named Clow, a girl named Shizuna Fujima, and a second boy named Kyo Kuriyaba. The Kyo boy... was he a magi as well? Not that it mattered, there were many unique people at this school, so I didn't bother.

Next came the bombardment of compliments. "My singing isn't that good, really!" I exclaimed, my face red showing that I was embarrassed. Personally, I was surprised I hadn't recieved the gender mix-up comment yet. I always seem to get it at one point or another. I suddenly turned my attention back to Clow, how was offering Cinnamon Buns. "No thanks, I'm allergic to cinnam-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence, however, as I collapsed to the ground. "S-sorry... I'm fragile, I've been that way since birth... The singing took a lot out of my I guess..." I was panting now. This hadn't happened when I practiced. I only got this way when something was trying to interfere with my magic... "Ami... Mia... Help me... up."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: I'M HERE! I'M TOTALLY HERE. *shot* -crappy posts, hurrah!-

IC: Yukiko didn't hear anything the creature was saying, "Phoebe-san will be most displeased! What should Yukiko do?! Yukiko will go search for the other Danna, yes, that is what Yukiko will do!" But Yukiko didn't move a single centimeter away from the dorm room, simply continued to moan and think up plans to recompence for losing sight of the other danna. Soon enough, she was standing at the door, staring as though the door might open if she stared hard enough. But after a few moments... "But...Yukiko cannot leave, because Yukiko has not yet fulfilled her order, nor has she been released from it!!" She began to fret again, shrinking into her kimono with each passing minute.

"You're friend?" Phoebe raised an eyebrow, she snapped her fingers and recovered from her bout of uneasiness, being able to think clearly again, she realized, she hadn't even had to say anything to the boy in the first place! As the sound of her snap finished, the old man's spirit had disappeared, no doubt to the dorm to check on Yukiko. Phoebe glanced over her shoulder- there seemed to be quite a crowd accumulating, and thus, the first thought that came to Phoebe's mind was- Away. Big crowds make big emotions. Big emotions make unhappy necromancers. And, all in all, the entire ceremony in general was one big crowd. What a disturbing reality.

"Yukiko is mearly distressing Miss Phoebe." The old man whispered into Phoebe's ear, and she sighed.

"I'm going back." She replied, halfly to the boy, and halfly to the ghost. Turning around, she headed towards the alleyway, pulling out a cross pendant on a ridiculously long silver chain and twirling it casually at her side.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Everywhere.

Gabby repeated what Nephilim had told her, glancing at every new face that joined their not-so-little-anymore group. It was true; practically everyone that came over to greet and compliment Noi (there were so many people, so she hadn't chance to respond to him) exuded an outlandish aura. She shuddered involuntarily. They all seemed so powerful, Nephilim had said, but Noi was the one the caught her attention the most. His aura had been the strongest one, or so it seemed, although she wasn't sure why.

Nephilim noticed the twins acting very wary of the newcomers, but she couldn't help but feel that one of them was particularly suspicious of Gabby and herself. She banished her theory, perhaps it was simply paranoia? The other guy, Clow—was it?— there was something about him that seemed familiar, as well. And Gabby found it strange that Nephilim abruptly yelled that she outright loathed that guy. After he introduced himself, a girl named Shizu… erm, something-or-other (she hadn't been paying too much attention) and a boy named Kyo. She noticed something familiar about those two when they came near them, and Nephilim confirmed that they had a similar aura to Noi… though, not quite as strong.

Just then, Noi had collapsed to the ground after claiming he was allergic to the food Clow offered.

Huh, never mind the strong part. He's as fragile as a little baby! Guess my senses are a bit off, wonder why…

Quit it, Nephie, Noi is sick! What do I do?

Nothing. Don't interfere, that doesn't seem like a normal illness.

But! Despite Nephilim's objections, Gabby felt she had to do something. Kneeling down beside the fallen Noi, she propped him up so that his back rested against her knees. She left her hands on his shoulder, desperately trying to do something.

H-Healing powers! I-I can do that, can't I? Tell me how. Hurry!

I can't remember, either, stupid angel. I can't remember how we ever fought.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: And I am everywhere~ And apologies in advance for the mini-post, I've got things to do this morning.

IC: Ami seemed to snap to her senses at Noi's touch, but for some reason, she flushed a deep red. Mia continued to stare at her sister, an idea beginning to form, but her thoughts were soojn interupted by his collapse. "Noi!" They said, both in unison. But even as they knelt by his side, the girl, gabby had helped prop him up. Ami gave her a look that should have been able to kill, and Mia smiled her thanks to the girl. Then, she looked at her sister again, and her eyes lit up with understanding. "Oh so that's it!"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "AH! Are you ok, Noi?" Shizuna asked when Noi suddenly collapse when the boy Clow offered Noi a cinnamon bun. She almost went over to help when Noi asked for the assistance of his two bodyguards making her retract her movements; however, instead, the girl Gabby propped Noi up so that his back was supported by her knees. Shizuna uttered a small giggle at the sight of those two but nothing else.

Kyo, seeing Noi suddenly fall down, tried to assist but he didn't as he had seen it was already taken care of. "You doing better now?" Kyo asked. Man I didn't know he was THAT fragile... but his aura is still amazing despite that... Kyo thought to himself. As Kyo crouched down to be in the same level with Noi, he felt a disturbing wave rush pass him. "That's unusual..." Kyo muttered softly, "My wind barrier is gone... but how... hm... maybe a magic canceller..." Kyo glanced around from the corner of his eye to see of any unusual people or things. Slowly, he rose and with slight movements scanned the area saying nothing else more.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Julian watched with slight reprehension as the odd girl who was apparantly his roommate stalked away. "She's an odd one.." he said to himself. He thought about going after her, but then decided against it. I don't know if I like her too much.. he thought to himself.

A gust of wind blew his hair around, and broke his gaze that was fixated on Pheobe. Looking around, he realized that the ceremony was over. People were talking, laughing, and in general having a good time. One particular crowd caught his eye. It was a group of about 6 or 7 people, all gathered around the boy/girl that was singing earlier. It was apparant that they were buttering his toast, as his face was a deep scarlet. Suddenly, movement, and then the singing boy fell. The crowd immediately condensed, all in care of the boy. "There's something wierd about everyone in that group.. There's something wierd about everyone here.. Maybe it isn't just me anymore."

As the crowd condensed, Julian lost interest in making contact with the boy at all. He turned, and jogged after Pheobe, finally catching up to her in about the middle of the square. "Mind if I join you?" he mumbled

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "I-I'm fine!" I shouted as Gabby set me on her knees, causing the white colour of my face to flash to a red colour momentarily. "This happens sometimes, I should be fine after I rest a bit. It's a... scar of my past, I suppose." Not wanting to dive into the darker part of my past, I quickly changed the subject as I sat up so that I was crosslegged on the ground, not wanting to burden Gabby any longer. "Anyways, I think I'm going to head towards the faculty building. There's something I want to investigate. The Headmasters death... there certainly wasn't anything normal about it." I was hoping investigating the site of a murder would get them to leave me alone. However, with the way things were going, that seemed unlikely.

"It seemed almost... magical, in a matter of speaking. Plus there were all of those strange shrieks and noises." I finally rose to my feet once more, wobbling from side to side as my legs were still weak. If they did decide to tag along, their powers may be somewhat useful. Since, all things considered, what I was about to dig my nose into was quite dangerous. "Ah!" My train of thought was broken as my gold bracelet suddenly began to glow upon my left hand. Quickly, and dilligently, I covered it with my cloak. Someone, or something, was nearby...

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    "Well that's ok, mom sent over some pretty good brea…." Clow said, as he heard Noi was allergic, he was about to offer some of the bread back at his dorm, when he heard him hit the ground, with out thinking, he dropped the pastries, and climbed over his chair, landing near him. He took a good look at him, he was about to use some healing magic, It was something he was quite skilled in, that and basic light magic, than can be used to harm evil, or darkness. When he said he's been like this for a while. He was still feeling tempted, hearing about death didn't bother him, but seeing anything close to it, scared the crap out of him, he cringed his teeth, and decide against using healing magic hear and know, he was going to help him up, when he asked someone else too, so he decide it was best just to back off. After his face shut red. Clow chuckled a bit, and decide he was fine enough, he sank into the chair behind him, and let out a deep breath. He then noticed the comment. "I hope sometimes isn't to often, because frankly…." Clow said taking a deep breath. "You almost gave me a heart attack, I don't know how much of that I can take."

Clow said with a wide eared smile, showing he was feeling better, he liked this guy, who knows why, and he kind of like the odd girl too, still something about her was driving him crazy… Ones he mentioned the murder, Clow got interested, after the person was dead, the fear is gone for him, and it's not like he that afraid of dying, he know what the afterlife was like after all. He then heard him shout covering his arm. 'He didn't hurt that arm did he? Wait… He had a bracelet or something on that hand didn't he? Gold really does stand out… Wait… Magical in manner of speaking? Yah right, in a manner of speaking my halo!!! Hhhmmm well what do I have to lose? Can't let whoever this is get himself killed, I have far to many friends on the other side already.' Clow thought, as his smile got wider, and looked more optimistic. "Well… I have to much free time, my work being a tad to easy and all, mind if I tag a long? Might as well make my first year of high school a memorable one." Clow said with a wide smirk, wondering know why he was covering up his arm, he had a bad feeling about it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Short, I know, but I have very limited material to work with right now.

Ami looked about ready to bite her sisters head off, but as Noi's bracelet began to glow, they quickly became serious again. Mia drew her switchblade, and Ami began to look as though she was ready to use it on someone other than Gabby. "You know, on second thought Hon, you should probably get inside." She said, trying not to give anyhting away. Mia nodded her agreement. "It's probably not a good idea for you to be out in the open with this, um, chill." she said, a lame cover-up considering that she was still holding her switchblade the blade fully drawn...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back