• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy Angel

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • My most recent addiction. But there's SO MUCH TO WATCH for a series that is like 10 minutes long each episode..

YET I love it. I need a life because all I've done for the last few days is watch it o.o''

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • It's one of the best animes out there provided you like awesome characters, humor and funny stories. xD; There's an incredible amount of music with the anime too, as much music as the entire Final Fantasy series had.

Rune (the galaxy angels' little sisters) is out as well, all 13 episodes, its RAW at least, but I've only seen the first 2 episodes so far. It's not as great as the original seasons, unfortunately.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Hm... Maybe I'll watch that when I get home today. I hadn't even heard of it XD

But YES the music is awesome! If you read the lyrics they're so random you just gotta lobe them! Like in BANG BANG they say jan ken pyon(I cant remember how to spell jan and ken, but pyon is right) Thats rock, paper, scissors. Makes no sence =o

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I haven't watched the anime but I have read the manga! It is very very good :3 Maybe I'll check out the anime sometime! Does anyone know where I can get it?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • boxtorrents.com should have it

I have 10 volumes of Galaxy Angel manga ;D

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • The Ru~ne subbers are like the slowest subbers ever. I'd swear.

anyway, I love this series due to its randomness, and near-no-plottedness. :3

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • 22sa you lucky duck! You and your manga, I swear XD

I know! They dont even have episode 7 of the original series up because it got deleted. AANNND All they had was Rune episode 7. That made my angry ):<

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Ya, i liked the anime, got addicted for a while XD
    Um, i think i like the manga a lot better because it has a plotline, and i like the games even more cuz it's got a plotline and a strategy-like section of the game, and awesome graphics too XD

Years
  • Galaxy angel! woot!

Lol, this anime series was great in all ways. i loved the addictive music, and the random humor. I was trying to see what the story was about at first, but then i realised that this show has no continuity at all. I liked the expressions too. The only thing i didn't like was the "midwestern" episode. too cliche.

Back