• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    Heyyy!!!

Hey there guys I worked on somethin new and would like you guys to take a look at it and tell me what you think! Cos I've seen some really awful maps and have been accepted and I believe that mine are quite good. Anyhoo.....

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Well the Pokemon Moon beta is coming out later.You could make your maps with the graphics in that I suppose.

Yes, please! I really want to work with Kyledove's tiles!:D

Anyone know where I can get 'em?

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Hey there guys I worked on somethin new and would like you guys to take a look at it and tell me what you think! Cos I've seen some really awful maps and have been accepted and I believe that mine are quite good. Anyhoo.....

Don't steal sergio- tiles plz

Yes, please! I really want to work with Kyledove's tiles!:D

Anyone know where I can get 'em?

look in the treecko signature and you will find a link to klyedove tiles thread

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    thanks Alma! Yay now I can work with Sun/Moon tiles:D

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    thanks Alma! Yay now I can work with Sun/Moon tiles:D
    I actually meant wait until Treecko releases it later and open it in Advance Map. But yeah, it makes sense hacking with kyledove's tiles seen as how this thread is to help out in Sun and Moon. It might be easier.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Is treecko releasing an IPS file cuz you can't link to ROMs on PC? But if I can get the hacked ROM then it would be great.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Treecko released a group only IPS patch before. You can ask anyone in GP for it but of course Treecko will release the public patch today.

by the way Treecko, I remember when you got a little confused with alpha and beta then you call a beta a 'release'

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    What do you use to edit the intro and title screen?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    OT with what Don said: I checked Treecko's time zone, it's 4 o'clock.

OnT: I can't understand unlz...

Years
    Well, I have been debating with myself whether I should do EmberOrange or Aurum & Argentum first. What do you think? (I will not do both at the same time.)\

Also, if you do not know what each hack is about, click on the banner in my sig. The info for each idea is there.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'd prefer you do EmberOrange, (a) because the other one is a GSC hack which means, if played on the VBA, teh speed up button really SPEEDS up and it's too speedy and (b) because EmberOrange is a FR hack it has the latest graphics (but I just remembered you use your own tiles...) so I guess I'd have to say it's because it wont speed up as much as GSC hacks.

Do EmberOrange:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Well, here is a little sneak-preeview of EmberOrange. It's not really much, but it is something.

Galaxy Productions

umm i posted a little late but... Isnt that off topic??? i dont think that it has anything to do with galaxy production. so correct me if im wrong.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    It's okay to talk about your own hacks.

Ken, you should make a better map man. And don't use anyone else's hacks to do it. You can use R/S/E/FR/LG tiles to make a map.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    anyone know how you can import a tileset to a maping program like AdvanceMap? (Sorry off topic, but i REALLY do not want to go in the Simple Questions thread and look through every. single. page. of the thread to see if my question's been asked... if you know, please answer.)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Well, I have been debating with myself whether I should do EmberOrange or Aurum & Argentum first. What do you think? (I will not do both at the same time.)\

Also, if you do not know what each hack is about, click on the banner in my sig. The info for each idea is there.

Tough choice...
    I'd prefer EmberOrange first, because there's already ShinyGold for GSC remake currently. I think we need more originals :)

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    That was just plain spam, umar. --; *reports*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back