• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Jack~

Back In Business
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    <_>

Welcome to Galaxy Productions ~Jack~. It's great you can do overworlds too, I can use some help with that.

Thanks. I can help whenever you want me to. Just to let you know you need to add me to the list.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Welcome to the group zak.:) I still need to chat with you more on your mapping via IM but it has improved a bit.

Thanks for pointing that out ~Jack~. I'll add you both to the list:)

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • Skills: mapping, text editing

Proof of Work:
    Galaxy Productions

Galaxy Productions

Galaxy Productions

Galaxy Productions

MSN: [email protected]

Also if possible i'd like to request help from the group on my hack Pokemon D.E.S.T.I.N.E.D Edition

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Welcome to the group:) You are one of the great mappers buddy! I'm proud to have you join the group:D I'll add you to the list right away.

drummer45

the one and only
    Years
  • i can sprite my own pokemon and i like to support

sorry for double post
    skill: i'd like to support and make my own pokemon
    msn:[email protected]
    proof of work: well go on messenger and i'll show u

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Could anyone help me? I need someone to change the color of some of my houses. I need the color changed to the default pallette of TileLayer Pro. I know, the way I am inserting tiles is inefficient, but it ensures I don't mess up.

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • My skills are making Pokemon LeafGreen maps and using a computer. I have proof of work by putting my name on it. I don't have an MSN.

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • I am also good at making scripts.

Well, I don't know how to make maps from the games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xbull3t

Dragon Master
    Years
  • Skills:
    Beta Tester, Mapping, Text editor and Pokemart editor(requires no skill for the pokemart thing but anywho)
    Proof:
    Map i attached, btw Galzra city is from my friends fanfic and im making a hack for her so yeah...And this isnt one of my best maps because i was working with what i had because i dont know how to add tilesets to Advance map but then again, i havent looked to try ^_^
    Msn:
    [email protected]:)

By the way, Pokemon Moon/Sun look awesome!
    I hope you'll let me be part of the team, and i guess this will be a bit hard because of the time zone differences, alwell...

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Okay, if this isn't one of your best maps, can you show me what you really got? This map is kinda poor in quality and it has too much available space. I'm not approving anymore mappers unless they really have experience.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Hey Galaxy Productions Members. I Just Thought I Will Show You The World Map Of My Upcoming Hack That Will Be Showcased Soon. If Anyone Wants To Help Me With Mapping Because I Already Have The Hoenn Region Because You Start There But If Anyone Wants To Do Other Regions For Me?! Add Me On Msn. [email protected].
    Here Is The map. Hoenn In Bottom Left Corner.Also I Will Be Making A Game For Each Of The Islands Because It Is Impossible To Do With All Of The Islands In One Peice!
    Galaxy Productions

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back